Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location: The Non-Binary Demon Next Door
  • Contribution Points: 238 LV3
  • Birthday: March 13
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award1

ColdXperience

The Non-Binary Demon Next Door
Replying to Bora000 • Nov 6, 2022
Title Between Us
is there a novel for this ?? if there is one .. what's it's name , and where can i read it ??
it's called Hemp Rope
1 1
Replying to Moon • Nov 6, 2022
Title Between Us
Does anyone know when this was filmed?I wonder how long Win's hair was blonde lol
pretty recently, like a month/weeks ago
1 1
Replying to Got7sBabyBird • Oct 31, 2022
Why is he not getting anymore dramas???
PP's been focusing on music in the past months, plus he founded his own company
4 0
Replying to Got7sBabyBird • Oct 31, 2022
Why is he not acting anymore????
he is still, you can see what he's doing on social media - plus he created his own company under his name, following PP
1 0
Replying to sam • Oct 30, 2022
Can MDL just update the gender options already >:| I am Non Binary myself and have been using this website since…
as a fellow n-b, I also wish for that option, but sadly only "male" and "female" are available still
8 0
On Oh! My Sunshine Night • Oct 17, 2022
the face I pulled when I saw that damn "next episode" - I like the 2 couples but that whole family accident and that annoying girl is just ruining it all for me
6 0
On The Wolf • Sep 20, 2022
Title The Wolf Spoiler
please spoil me, does Lord Bo dies ?
0 1
Replying to Maggi64 • Sep 15, 2022
Title Once Again
Well, as adults they'd be 10 years apart. No big deal for a 25 year old and a 35 year old to date.
you said it, it WAS; not anymore
1 7
Replying to Maggi64 • Sep 15, 2022
Title Once Again
Well, as adults they'd be 10 years apart. No big deal for a 25 year old and a 35 year old to date.
saying we're weird but yet you're watching too? this kind of plot also happens in straight dramas
17 14
Replying to ColdXperience • Sep 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
also I didn't follow much of what is happening, I just feel like some are appreciating the characters (even if…
I'm sorry my exemple may not be great but I am dyslexic so using other words to explain my thoughts will not make you understand what I really want to express
1 1
Replying to Nine • Sep 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Been a long time since I came here.... I miss VP too much
hiii bby
0 5
Replying to gnabnahc • Sep 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
adding on dont use fiction as an excuse to be weird im not a girl hence why i brought it up if roles were reversed…
also I didn't follow much of what is happening, I just feel like some are appreciating the characters (even if yes, the characters come from a fictional novel)but not in a sexualising way ? dumb exemple, but every gender can like skirts without sexualising them on whoever wears them, they might just look nice in them
also ableist ? I may have not seen any comments regarding handicaps comments but how did the 2 subjects even came across, that's strange - but feeling sorry for any of these comments
4 3