Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Location: The Non-Binary Demon Next Door
  • Contribution Points: 238 LV3
  • Birthday: March 13
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award1

ColdXperience

The Non-Binary Demon Next Door
Replying to Jess • Aug 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I noticed not many people have watched wish you luck trailer so here's a link. I gotta say, this looks promising..I…
i'm not much a fan of scifi but that looks interesting
1 1
Replying to anandhi • Aug 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I fucking luv him😭I'm officially a KnightStar💜https://twitter.com/PKnightOfficial/status/1554861355974266880
why he flirting... how dare you
2 1
Replying to Brightest Star • Aug 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
A very cute video which can calm your mind :))https://twitter.com/Owenn_BBB/status/1554843743747973128?t=dv-A08VtJi6HIH7-_qBpTw&s=19
jail.
1 2
Replying to Jess • Aug 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
🙁 at this rate the only drama I'll be able to watch is Freenbecky's series...does anyone know when Gap the…
prob at the end of the year
1 1
Replying to Cupcake • Aug 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The fact that KinnPorsche and Vice Versa have the same rating is an abomination. There's no way VV is as good…
it is just a matter of what others enjoys
4 1
Replying to Angelika • Aug 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
??? More info please
just go on their socials
0 1
Replying to NausitoePolinoe • Aug 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I actually really love cats, I want that t-shirt, it remember me one time a guy was flirting with me:Premise:…
man being embarrassing
1 2
Replying to metawinbri_ • Aug 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
unrelated to all of the horny vp stuff going on in here, totally here for it though, i finished ep 1 of cutie…
ep1 is more of an introduction to their characters and issues
1 0
Replying to Yunhogwarts • Aug 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
hi my hoes, what do you do when a guy you've been texting for 3 days says he loves you
reply "who dis?" then leave
0 0
Replying to Lisalala • Aug 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This mimitato spam makes me miss their fan fiction
^^^
0 0
Replying to ColdXperience • Aug 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
it isn't bad, if you watch the whole series
hope you'll like it!
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Doing my job ♥😌
i need your fics too, giving me more content then boc will
1 0