News
On Unknown Love Affair • Aug 14, 2025
Title Unknown Love Affair
Does anyone know where to watch this ?
0 0
Replying to Lisa • Jul 23, 2025
Title The Blade of Romance
FL - Jiang yi yi please i think they both look great in this drama according to the drama novel
Do you have a link for the book in English 🤔
0 0
Sweety • May 6, 2022
List Favorite Dramas - Happy End
Thank you! Happy endings is a must when it comes to kdrama. So I really appreciate this list that you made.
3 0
Hayat • May 1, 2022
List Dramas you wish you could watch again for the first time
scarlet heart ryeo
1 0
mivale • Apr 17, 2022
List Historical Korean drama
I love your list.it has some of my favorite dramas and some I didn't even know about. Now i more k dramas to binge watch.
1 0