Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2021
Replying to Heeseung • May 2, 2025
Q56 today and premiere tomorrow ahhhh can't wait!! Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1ZFn3vK6gh/
Do we know how many Q are left ?
1 1
Replying to oneclearnight • Feb 20, 2025
very fun pilot, love the mixture of musical comedy and classic lakorn tropes. the setting is really gorgeous.…
Do you know the name of the director ?
0 2
Replying to BenedictTan • Feb 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
You can try this one https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=91794But as mentioned by deetsy, make sure that the…
Thank you so much for the link ! I'll try !
1 1
Replying to deetsy • Feb 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
do you have a zone-free dvd player? bc that dvd is zone3 and europe is in zone2 if i remember correctly
Thanks for the thought ! I have not, but I can easily buy one on Amazon, so it's ok :)
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Feb 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Hello,
I don't know if it's the right place to post this, but I don't know where to ask.
I loved the serie so much that I want to pre-order the DVD on GMMTV shop ! But due to Covid-19, they're not shipping in my country anymore (France). Did anyone know a way to command it anyway ? Maybe with a proxy service in Thaïland, like Neokyo is doing for Japan ?
Here the link : https://www.gmm-tv.com/shop/bad-buddy-series-th
1 5