K-Drama Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Apr 6, 2026
Title Vanished Name Spoiler
No. I think we can assume that she is or isn't. It feels like stuff was cut out and we are missing some stuff.
That’s a pretty big question to just leave open
0 0
On Vanished Name • Apr 6, 2026
Title Vanished Name Spoiler
Did I somehow miss who is the father of Bai Shu daughter? Or is it assumed Zhang Fang is the dad?
2 3
Replying to Cygnea • Mar 31, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love
yes mango is infamous for its subtitles. not manual/human but machine translations. better wait until its available…
Thanks, glad I didn’t pay for a yearly subscription like I do for other apps
1 1
On You Are My Fateful Love • Mar 31, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love
Do the subtitles on the Mango app always suck!?! Episode 3 can barely understand what’s going on
1 4
Replying to Madoncdramas • Mar 31, 2026
Title Vanished Name
Adult HY just doesn’t/didnt do it for me. I think it was the wrong actor for it. The young HY actor was so charismatic,…
They should’ve kept the young actors for the college years too, the adult actors don’t look believable as college students
2 4
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Mar 23, 2026
Title Vanished Name
Did the police determine whether the corpse was male or female? I don't remember LOL Please put it in spoilers.…
I’m here because I had the same thought
0 0
Replying to nolatoo • Mar 13, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
How can you recognize him with the mask one minute but can’t the next? 🤨🧐
His face was scarred then from burns which he “cured”. So she felt that it was him but wasn’t sure.
0 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 12, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
I’m only on episode 4 and really enjoying the series, it’s so funny but I read a comment that this may have a sad ending so I may have to pause this and wait for the ending 😢
1 0
On The Inner Eye • Jan 27, 2026
Title The Inner Eye
Really great series, interaction between leads is so good! Can’t wait for next episodes!
5 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I started this early not expecting to really like it but 6 episodes in and can’t wait for the next one!
7 0
Replying to lindawatitjioe • Jan 2, 2026
Title Glory
anybody watching glory and unclouded soul at the same time? which one do you prefer?
I’ve got the triple HMH since I’m finally watching Love in the Clouds😀
5 2
On Shine on Me • Dec 26, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Why are allllll her friends so annoying?!?!?!?
14 1