K-Drama Replying to JingBoranFan • 15 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I repeated watching at least 2 times and read the book, but i have a question, hoping someone knows..seems Luke…
After reading the novel and completing the series my take is that’s his personality. If she were more secure and checked his tone from the beginning he may have corrected it but who knows
2 1
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Can’t believe it’s over thanks to the cast crew writers and author for creating such a fun ride!
6 0
Replying to YUuUTJ3 • 20 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
this is a bit rushed now, they wont explain why Sun YuanZhu decided doing suicide. they should explain it. i would…
I don’t think there’s a definitive explanation in the novel either only that he was fighting depression and had family and work issues
3 0
Replying to bugs48 • 21 days ago
Title The Early Spring
How do I get SVIP on the youku English app? I only see the option to pay for VIP. Help y’all.
Usually it’s available when the episodes drop which will be the ninth
1 0
On The Early Spring • 23 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Really love this series and the fact that there’s so much discourse about it is a testament to how well it’s written acted and directed. One of the few that I can’t wait to rewatch and enjoy all over again 😌
9 2
On The Early Spring • 23 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Any idea if there will be an express package or will they continue dragging it out with single episode releases?
0 7
Replying to cynlew • 30 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I believe he wants a full relationship but understands because of their work power dynamics he can’t force her…
I’m going to break my rule and read the novel so that I have a basis for comparison. For me this is one of the best cdrama romances I’ve watched
1 1
Replying to forbidden_user • 30 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I really can't understand what kind of relationship they are saying they wanna build.... Not dating, not a romantic…
I believe he wants a full relationship but understands because of their work power dynamics he can’t force her to be public. And I think he really only decided to stay with the company because she asked him to.
4 3
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Usually... men wearing shirts unbuttoned like this with a chain peering thru is a turn off for me, major sleaze...…
Completely understand I’ve never rewatched episodes like I’ve rewatched these
4 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I’ve no idea how the “heat indexes” work or what’s considered good but I do find it amusing how the index keeps climbing as the episodes keep heating up❤️🔥
5 11
Replying to MissIzzy • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Why is he so handsome?? 😩
Pleasantly surprised to find out he’s a singer too!
0 0
Replying to Kay gold • Jul 22, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Where did you watch your own drama The remaining episode will come out tomorrow
On iQiYi if you have premium all the episodes are released
3 0
Replying to Maddy • Jul 12, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
I SMELL A SAD ENDING only because of wu yi always getting sick but I do hope I'm wrong 🧑🦽
I do too so I’m bracing myself for it 😢
0 0
Replying to Anhnguyen96 • Jul 11, 2026
Title Love for You
hey does anyone know if we have a schedule for next week? and I'm guessing no eps tomorrow???
Viki has 2 episodes tomorrow
0 0
On The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
Viki lists only 9 episodes?
6 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • May 30, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Where can i find the special episode.
If you use Tencent it’s there with subtitles 🙂
0 1
On A Splendid Match • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
The ending did leave a lot to be desired especially for an otherwise great drama. I won’t even complain about the deaths, Xians death was foreshadowed the entire series. Would have preferred it end on a happier note. 😒
8 0
Replying to hell59 • May 20, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
We are on the 21st! So tonight episodes 33 and 34 and tomorrow night US central (time) the rest!
MangoTV usually charges
0 0
On A Splendid Match • May 7, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I’m confused about the number of episodes some platforms list 40 while others have 36?
0 3
Replying to Ifa • Apr 30, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Seated for this one! My lowkey dream pairing in The Rise of Ning 😍
He finally gets the girl 😂
1 1