Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 5, 2024
  • Awards Received: Big Brain Award1
Replying to dank_by • 3 days ago
Can we keep the times we have set for ourselves please. Neflix you are 10 minutes late
My bad, it appears I am early🤣
3 0
On The Crow Club • 3 days ago
Can we keep the times we have set for ourselves please. Neflix you are 10 minutes late
2 1
Replying to dank_by • 19 days ago
Title Lust
Moving very fast, it might be the next Friday show after the show that will come on after DBTE
Just pray it doesnt go to Tuesday, I dont trust that day 😭
3 0
Replying to ouroadholic • 21 days ago
Title Lust
September 7 - Q21
Moving very fast, it might be the next Friday show after the show that will come on after DBTE
4 2
On My Stand-In • 22 days ago
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
Rewatching this a year later from episode 4; I think the reason Sol lost out to Ming was because Joe he didn’t recognise Joe and that Joe thought that he was a good guy, Ming was not a good guy so he could be burdened with Joe’s troubles 😆🤣. Also Joe loved Ming even after all that abuse he had put him through, why? I forgot and I don’t want to remember, that’s why I started from episode 4. Now I feel less mad watching it because I did not feel betrayed by the kidnapping 😭. Anyway on with the show.
0 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • 28 days ago
ljy said no
Okay, I supported his bounce comeback, he better not play with me. Love triangles are annoying to watch. Especially overdrawn ones.
2 0
Replying to PurLuv • Aug 22, 2026
Title Twenty One
You Maniac is paused until the 24th bc of LYKN’s schedule so it’s unlikely anything will start immediately.
I thought GMMTV had too many artists and CPs that I genuinely cant keep up but now it seems like they are not enough. Or the issue is that the company wants to cash in while they are still very popular? Being one of the more popular pairings must be exhausting.
3 0
Replying to Gian • Aug 10, 2026
only 4 eps in the first week, then 2 EPs per weekep 1-4 • August 14ep 5-6 • August 21ep 7-8 • August 28ep…
They understand me very well
0 0
Replying to fujoshisan • Aug 8, 2026
they just made up but i have a feeling that little jane is going to f**k it up again by not controlling his curiosity…
big Jane: We meet again Agent 003

Small Jane: The name is A’Lee, Janealee, I have a license to snoop and I am not afraid to use it.


As a people pleaser, Jane’s snooping is really out of character 🤣
9 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 8, 2026
5 years later and it looks like Nong Jane’s head has still been kicked by a donkey (metaphorically). You work for your possessive ex (bad decision number 1) and then ride your other ex’s bike home (bad decision number 2). Your possessive ex gives you a clean way out and you don’t take it, hai, are you okay or am I not okay for continuing to watch this? P’Jane did say don’t be too emotional? Was he talking about me? 😭
11 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 8, 2026
Second time around Nong Jane gets no sympathy from me, you know this man is crazy and you still approach him half heartedly? I am telling you, if you are going to be loved by crazy you have to be all in 😭😂. This is like dating a dictator, you know they are evil and you ignore their crimes because they are good to you, I expect Jane for the next 5 episodes to see no evil and to hear no evil, anything less than that is a great disservice to P’Jane. I couldn’t be bothered with who ends up with who but I am just annoyed by Nong Jane’s lack of agency, stop being indecisive! Go big or go home.
7 3
On Lust • Jul 29, 2026
Title Lust
Lol I have been watching don’t be emotional (DBE) since its release and I have just realised the 1CP in this show are the 2nd ML and 3rd ML in DBE 😂. Anyway, quickly finish filming because the pilot confused the hell out me, I want to know how Talay will get himself out of that impossible situation, if there was a novel I would have started it already 😅
13 2
Replying to biaswreckercrimes_xot7 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
felt like it, didn't it?😂
Lol how long has Phatsa been bitten or even been an omega? You would think he would tell his dad, especially if he is paying for his medical exams 😂. Dad where have you been when your son needed you? And now he comes in asking Phatsa obvious questions 😅, he has already failed as a guardian for not explaining ABO distinctions to his son.
3 0
On Knot • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
Lol Phatsa has a dad? I thought he was an orphan😅
14 3