I loved the pilot but I need more context, lol why is his father able to sell him in the first place😠and why does he readily accept that he has been sold? I am assuming the father is a deadbeat so go get your money from him (the human body has a lot of value). I know it is a mafia drama so obviously it doesn’t matter but it does not seem like he is actively resisting (running away but once he is caught he participates? Give me more context). Also once the mafia guy is bored with him what happens? I am assuming every so often a gambler sells him son. Lol obviously it’s a romance but if it wasn't what is the implication? Has he basically been sold into prostitution? and I don't get the dignity thing, and the guy’s reply by saying that we will see, does that mean he will keep testing his bottom line to make him lose his dignity? if someone could explain this to me I will be very happy. People who read sold to the mafia novels, explain ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚.
The nephew and uncle’s friend story was well laid out, I have no issues with it.
Rewatching this a year later from episode 4; I think the reason Sol lost out to Ming was because Joe he didn’t recognise Joe and that Joe thought that he was a good guy, Ming was not a good guy so he could be burdened with Joe’s troubles 😆🤣. Also Joe loved Ming even after all that abuse he had put him through, why? I forgot and I don’t want to remember, that’s why I started from episode 4. Now I feel less mad watching it because I did not feel betrayed by the kidnapping ðŸ˜. Anyway on with the show.
You Maniac is paused until the 24th bc of LYKN’s schedule so it’s unlikely anything will start immediately.
I thought GMMTV had too many artists and CPs that I genuinely cant keep up but now it seems like they are not enough. Or the issue is that the company wants to cash in while they are still very popular? Being one of the more popular pairings must be exhausting.
5 years later and it looks like Nong Jane’s head has still been kicked by a donkey (metaphorically). You work for your possessive ex (bad decision number 1) and then ride your other ex’s bike home (bad decision number 2). Your possessive ex gives you a clean way out and you don’t take it, hai, are you okay or am I not okay for continuing to watch this? P’Jane did say don’t be too emotional? Was he talking about me? ðŸ˜
Second time around Nong Jane gets no sympathy from me, you know this man is crazy and you still approach him half heartedly? I am telling you, if you are going to be loved by crazy you have to be all in ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚. This is like dating a dictator, you know they are evil and you ignore their crimes because they are good to you, I expect Jane for the next 5 episodes to see no evil and to hear no evil, anything less than that is a great disservice to P’Jane. I couldn’t be bothered with who ends up with who but I am just annoyed by Nong Jane’s lack of agency, stop being indecisive! Go big or go home.
Lol I have been watching don’t be emotional (DBE) since its release and I have just realised the 1CP in this show are the 2nd ML and 3rd ML in DBE 😂. Anyway, quickly finish filming because the pilot confused the hell out me, I want to know how Talay will get himself out of that impossible situation, if there was a novel I would have started it already 😅
Lol how long has Phatsa been bitten or even been an omega? You would think he would tell his dad, especially if he is paying for his medical exams 😂. Dad where have you been when your son needed you? And now he comes in asking Phatsa obvious questions 😅, he has already failed as a guardian for not explaining ABO distinctions to his son.
The nephew and uncle’s friend story was well laid out, I have no issues with it.
Small Jane: The name is A’Lee, Janealee, I have a license to snoop and I am not afraid to use it.
As a people pleaser, Jane’s snooping is really out of character 🤣