Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: România
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 8, 2022
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Fan Shi Qi is somehow in this? I haven't gotten to the episodes he's supposedly in yet, but wasn't he like hella…
This drama been filmed before from what i know.
Regarding the other question: dont know.
Most here are up to date with news from china and actors and tbey will answer u better
1 0
Replying to YUuUTJ3 • Apr 5, 2026
Why is this drama still 7.7 rating. I dont understand. This drama is very good, the chemistry between the couple,…
8.4 is for me 😅
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 2, 2026
9:30am ain't bad for new ep airing Just clashing with my classes!!!🫠
7 am here and damn i am holding hard for few dsys to gather more episodes 🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to hani supremacy • Apr 2, 2026
i finished watching pursuit of jade today, so good!!what drama did you watch after it? i'm still deciding on what…
Actually while watching POJ, started fangs of fortune. So that was my last drama seen. Atm waiting this one to have more episodes and waiting for bloodhounds s2 tomorrow 😅
1 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Apr 2, 2026
Lol, rating is good where matters not on mdl. I never go after the rating here
True, but getting upset only ruins your own experience watching something. Ppl focuses on rating, rather enyoing. But in an end... each sees a thing different.
0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
I wont start it now, but in few days, but more hate a drama brings, more ppl will check to see. So in a away they work hard to bring more viewers 😅. It happen to other dramas too.
Just chill and enjoy it if you like it all and dont be botheres by the mdl rating or what others say. Simple: block and move on
:)
Never engage with trolls either. Let them talk alone.
7 6
Replying to Hou Mie • Apr 1, 2026
haters working over time 7.8? only five episodes are out and it’s 7.8? lol at least it’s breaking records…
Lol, rating is good where matters not on mdl. I never go after the rating here
1 3
Replying to 618 • Apr 1, 2026
That person has sent 100s of hate comments for the past week
Ugh! Seems some have to much free time
1 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Mar 28, 2026
LThis drama will never see the light of day so u wont have to be mad is censored. 😅If will ever be will be…
Means this was a boy love story and they took out that part out snd became bromance or lol added a chick there too.
2 0
Replying to repamekala • Mar 27, 2026
I can't finish it.I stopped at ep37. I feel deflated, as if I've lost the motivation to bring it to a conclusion.…
it happen to me too... but finished it :))
last part was weaker for me when should been stronger considering was the climax of the full story
and chopped :))
4 0
Replying to lovedarkchocolate • Mar 27, 2026
wtf is censored adaptation of same-sex original work? (tag)
LThis drama will never see the light of day so u wont have to be mad is censored. 😅
If will ever be will be heavy butchered. I prefer not if so.
From lovers to friends
From bl to bromance
🤣🤣
That means censored and many more
1 13
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Omg.... my eyes hurts but finished. 8.5. Last part didnt pull me as much sadly. I might be in a heavy minority but i didnt care much of the scene all are mad was cut off mostly. Bit choppy and rushed.
Overall... i liked it and te fl was cool.
Dany out!
3 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Mar 26, 2026
I find it hilarious that some people who left bad reviews (and claimed to have watched all 40 episodes… even…
Probably seen the leak episodes. Some watched at them. Altbough some do put seen all even if not even opened an episode and bitch about 🤣🤣
1 0