Details

  • Last Online: 42 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: România
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 8, 2022
Replying to gig911 • Dec 8, 2025
What was that BS with the bomb? Why taking the bomb with him. He just needed to take police guys with him and…
Playing hero without thinking
2 0
Replying to Lyson • Dec 8, 2025
Title To My Shore
LOL episode 8 was LIT. Love the angst. Nice acting too.Lu Zhen (Chen Jianyu) is soooooooooooooooooooo pretty.…
Same said as well last night 🤣🤣🤣
He just vanished between scenes.
I heard from the novel readers he was still there but lets se eif in ep 9
1 1
On To My Shore • Dec 7, 2025
Title To My Shore
Omg... so much emotion expressed from both actors. Both nailed it damn....
Although lol, lets talk about zhen zhen a bit. Where our man evaporated after the call?
Was he still there?
Or left while FX was making lie after lie?
27 2
Replying to assez • Dec 7, 2025
Title To My Shore
Okay, so, how many fans of ABO Desire and... Uh... Revenged Love and Kill to Love are present? 😁
Cant call myself a fan, but enjoyed all 3 so present 🤣
1 1
Replying to RyZar • Dec 7, 2025
Title To My Shore
and now they made it fucking stupid, what a waste
In whst way?
3 0
Replying to Tkcjt • Dec 6, 2025
Title To My Shore
Okay probably not the place or platform to say this but hey guys...Are you watching Heated Rivalry. Like holy…
I tried, but to be honest i didn't liked as much how i thought. Same happen with that Korean drama, with the fake cousins. All praises, but I felt nothing watching. :)).It is a media for everyone, but does not mean all must enjoy all.
2 1
Replying to Queen • Dec 6, 2025
Title To My Shore
I don't know where to share but it's about BL . There is currently a BL Manhwa airing called " Blossoms of…
First time hearing about this 😅
1 1
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Dec 4, 2025
Title To My Shore
Only left with marks on his neck, but not more than that.
No problem!
1 0
Replying to Sham • Dec 4, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
So he got R**** in the 3rd episode?? WTF
Only left with marks on his neck, but not more than that.
6 2
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Dec 3, 2025
Same thing happened with The kidnapping day. It started off good but the ratings were kinda mid in the beginning.…
i ind this better than The kidnapping day actually. Sadly, I know many that are not interested in, because i quote: no romance and ppl fight. WTH :)))).
3 0
Replying to zamperx • Dec 2, 2025
Title To My Shore
Too bad they ruined that sexy time with smoking. I couldn't even watch it 🤷🏼‍♀️
For me it was good!
6 0
Replying to capybawra • Dec 2, 2025
Title To My Shore
should i watch this or is this going to disappoint me like revenged love and abo desire?
Hm, give it a try... if you dont like is no shame to drop it.
2 0
Replying to AlexCruzDeMalta • Nov 30, 2025
Title To My Shore
Episode 6 of To My Shore hits with emotional intensity and subtle heartbreak — the kind that leaves you raw,…
Just finished ep 6 and well said. I could not potray better in words than how you said
4 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Nov 30, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
SPOILER!!! i need it. Please be kind and give it to me why?I open all spoilers under your comment and all were…
I caught that he was bullied due his sexuality briefly but his brother... is a huge ass from what i read here and fx too. Damn poor ysl will go through a lot. Ugh! Will come heavy episodes i see o.o
Thank you for the spoilers. Much appreciated.
0 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Nov 30, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
SPOILER!!! i need it. Please be kind and give it to me why?I open all spoilers under your comment and all were…
I will still have yo see 5th so toniggt i will watch both back to back
Awww damn...
0 0
Replying to ashesinthewind • Nov 30, 2025
Title To My Shore
Just saw the preview. You Shulang's brother is coming, the character I disliked most in the book by far. Urgh.
SPOILER!!! i need it. Please be kind and give it to me why?
I open all spoilers under your comment and all were asking for 🤣🤣🤣
0 4
Replying to Chloe or Sam or Sophia o • Nov 30, 2025
"Cha Eun Woo would be better, Song Kang would be better" Yeah, sure, then who was gonna do the acting???
omg :))))))
2 0
Replying to Zael Fernandes • Nov 30, 2025
I'm not enjoying it; they're good actors, but not for this kind of work.
lol, already throwing mud in and not even filmed )))
5 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 30, 2025
Title To My Shore
watch kill to love and the sparkle in your eyes too. crazy BLs. China rocked fr
True there as well... but i wasnt talking about the budget. Seen worse with good budget. I meant that not many heard of. I was talking about cbl few days ago and none of those i did ever heard of
0 1