K-Drama
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 12, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Against my expections, I have been really like this one so far. Only downside is the minor part.
4 0
On Girl Rules • Mar 9, 2026
Title Girl Rules
It's not as bad as I had thought it to be, when I first heard the ost this week. But it's not good either. We'll see where it goes.
3 1
Replying to Choi Rin • Sep 21, 2025
Title That Summer
Starting this even though I know I'll be bored out of my skin in like after two episodes 😔These days, if you…
Unfortunately I do agree with you on this. Not me really was a masterpiece, so it's hard to top that. It's not a BL, but a GL, but Pluto was really good as well this year. a GMM BL a liked this year was Memoir of Rati.
5 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 4, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
This one really stands out from all the BL series currently airing. Haven't seen one from this time setting before, I'm loving it so far.
8 2
Replying to kay • Jul 22, 2025
Title Only You
Nice try hater
Not a hater, just disappointed so far.
0 1
On Only You • Jul 20, 2025
Title Only You
I was really excited and looking forward to this series. Unfortunately, I haven't finished the first episode yet. It feels cheap and honestly the acting is not very good. I love LingOrm, so I'm not saying this just to hate. It's only the first episode tho, so I will try to finish it and see what the rest of the series brings.
4 3
Replying to Mingkael • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Can someone share a link to the episodes' release calendar?
It's one episode per week on saturday
3 1
On Memoir of Rati • Jun 22, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
Really liked it, but maybe I'm biased, cuz I love historical series. I really do want a bit more plot tho, but it's only the first episode, so let's wait and see.
10 0
Replying to dassenjas • Jun 18, 2025
Title Solids by the Seashore
It's available. Legal streaming I think Prime Video, or u can download it on a website.
Amazing, it's a really good one
1 0
Replying to dassenjas • Jun 18, 2025
Title Solids by the Seashore
It's available. Legal streaming I think Prime Video, or u can download it on a website.
Not yet, I'll watch it this week tho. I still have to recover from Flag Girls xD
1 2
Replying to Elisheva • Jun 17, 2025
Title Solids by the Seashore
If anyone finds this available to stream somewhere, would you please let me know? Thanks :)(Search results show…
It's available. Legal streaming I think Prime Video, or u can download it on a website.
1 4
On The Next Prince • Jun 1, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Hmm I'm not sure about this show. I really love the costumes, lighting filming etc. But the story isn't really moving anywhere. They should've putten more effort into the plot. I really wanna love this, and the acting is good, but let's see where this is going.
12 0
On Music Story: Losing Control • May 3, 2025
Title Music Story: Losing Control
Wow, did not expect it to be this good. Loving it thus far, a new refreshing and unique concept for the GL world.
7 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 30, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
It wasn't bad... but it was a bit disappointing to me. I missed the emotional attachment to the characters. I feel like there wasn't enough dialogue, and the episodes were rushed. Still okay though, but nothing compared to season 1.
6 0
Replying to Manradzi • Apr 8, 2025
Title Mhom Ped Sawan
Proper eng subtitles 1-11 are ready so far
Where to watch it?
3 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Feb 24, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
how’s the translation ? can I watch this on kisses or dramacool ?
Best subs are on Hitv rn.
3 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Jan 20, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
I loved the original Japanese Ossan's Love. Was afraid this would disappoint, but i'm happy to say it did not. They really put on their own twist, I love it.
16 1
Replying to gcfullsun • Jan 5, 2025
Title Us
this is gonna be the first gl i'll be watching 🙈 i'm so seated honestly emibonnie serving us everything: acting,…
Welcome to the world of GL :)
6 1
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 31, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Loved this. The BL wasn't the main focus of the series, but rather just an aspect of the series. Felt really natural. 10/10
11 0
On The Loyal Pin • Dec 2, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
Finally, the last episode. It was worth the wait. Loved this series so much, it will forever be in my heart.
5 0

1