News
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 17, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
https://tenor.com/bLoLg.gif
lol no problem good luck ik English can be tough with all the slangs
0 0
Replying to KaleBaskey • Dec 17, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
Ahh I can't handle it they made it so fake
wdym?
0 0
Replying to Isabelle • Dec 17, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
that poor kitty looked so stressed in the first episode T-T
panting and stuff hopefully they took care of them well
0 0
Replying to I Mumu I • Dec 17, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
It has been a while since I have watched it, but for some unknown reason I didn't really get hooked into the Japanese…
You don't need to watch the Japanese Version to watch this :)
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 17, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
https://tenor.com/bLoLg.gif
I'm assuming your first language isn't English so no worries just ignore my comment
0 2
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Dec 17, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
You like it better, not it's better. It's also just one episode.
yh same
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 17, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
https://tenor.com/bLoLg.gif
LOL YH ita just a meme
0 4
Replying to ppkrist • Dec 17, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
did atom is gay here?
https://tenor.com/bLoLg.gif
0 6
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Dec 17, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
You like it better, not it's better. It's also just one episode.
SAMEEEE it's so hard to find Luke fans, also joss Luke would be sooo good
0 2
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Dec 16, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
You like it better, not it's better. It's also just one episode.
UR USER OMG
1 5
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 15, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
what? teacher age range is 27-28???? It's 2023 I have friend who are teachers and they only 20/19
nah ur good it's okay
1 0
Replying to Dane • Dec 15, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
Toki definitely should! I was even shocked when he called him "teme" which is a very rude way to call someone,…
loll maybe he will
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 15, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
what? teacher age range is 27-28???? It's 2023 I have friend who are teachers and they only 20/19
What, I just asked about the teacher range whats all this. 27-28 IRL teacher range has changed imo. Ik some countries are beging for teachers now bc no one wants to deal with the kids lol. Never mentioned anything about the show nor was I talking about it
0 2
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 15, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
if u dont like just go
Lowkey ateπ
5 0
Replying to ree0 • Dec 15, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
student teacher?? so like even if the younger one is 18 (which he probs isn't) the other one is minimum 27-28??…
what? teacher age range is 27-28???? It's 2023 I have friend who are teachers and they only 20/19
2 4
Replying to VerukaMtl • Dec 15, 2023
Title Playboyy
But now it's dropped!! ππ Quick, everyone rate it slightly higher! π
ITS BACK
0 1
On Kissable Lips Season 2 • Dec 14, 2023
Title Kissable Lips Season 2
I'm still waiting even if its 10 years
4 0
Replying to rairairai • Dec 14, 2023
Title Kissable Lips Season 2
please br fr rn ππ
SHHHHHHHHH
0 0
On Yoon Seo Bin • Dec 14, 2023
Person Yoon Seo Bin
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY
1 0
On Kim Ji Woong • Dec 14, 2023
Person Kim Ji Woong
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY
0 0
