News
Replying to me again • Dec 7, 2023
Title The Sign
I don't get the rating... 😕
ohh ok
0 0
Replying to me again • Dec 7, 2023
Title The Sign
I don't get the rating... 😕
who is ur pfp?
0 2
Replying to Faitheej • Dec 7, 2023
Title 7 Days Before Valentine
Bl shows always be sharing houses lol, it’s a nice place tho, like damn 🔥
frðŸ˜
0 0
Replying to zamperx • Dec 7, 2023
Title 7 Days Before Valentine
Interesting how basically everyone hates Sunshine. I don't. It's obvious he's not perfect so he can change by…
right i dont hate SunshineðŸ˜
4 0
On 7 Days Before Valentine • Dec 7, 2023
Title 7 Days Before Valentine
The way I INSTANTLY recognized Rain's house from I promised you the moon
5 4
Replying to Lys • Dec 4, 2023
Title Intern in My Heart
It's coming out soon. December, apparently. They announced it finally at the WeTV expo.
yh wierd this hasn't dropped yetðŸ˜
1 0
Replying to oddsare • Dec 3, 2023
Title The Sign
Thanks to Phaya and Tharn, baseball caps are this season's flirtiest fashion statement!
ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
0 0
On The Sign • Dec 3, 2023
Title The Sign
their hats are sooo long omgðŸ˜ðŸ˜
4 3
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Sign
I swear it was at 8 but it dropped somehow???
which is weird bc all the ratings are good af
0 0
Replying to SaintDragonMingErPH • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Sign
Someone's out to get The Sign and rating it low lol
I swear it was at 8 but it dropped somehow???
0 2
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 rightðŸ˜ðŸ’€
yup
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 rightðŸ˜ðŸ’€
ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 rightðŸ˜ðŸ’€
it was sarcasm and a joke💀
1 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 rightðŸ˜ðŸ’€
also it isn't about pedophilia u prob had crushes on celebrities when u were 15. Crushing and dating is completely different. I've had crushes and didnt even wanna date them what are you on about.
8 2
Replying to GoogstarP • Dec 1, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
High school Student = minor. Teacher = adult. Got it.👌I find it hilarious that people had an issue with the…
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 rightðŸ˜ðŸ’€
4 39
Replying to panikorea • Dec 1, 2023
Person Momose Takumi
found it..he's the guy that keeps eating emojis on tiktok XD
OHHH nvm LOLL
0 0
Replying to panikorea • Dec 1, 2023
Person Momose Takumi
found it..he's the guy that keeps eating emojis on tiktok XD
wait what his @ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
0 2
Replying to lovepatr • Nov 30, 2023
Title A Business Proposal
Someone can't read. This is hong kong series
HELP WHAT OK DUDE YOURE JUST YAPPING AT THIS POINT
2 0
Replying to Uptowngirl • Nov 30, 2023
Title A Business Proposal
This is a chinese cantonese Hong Kong drama.
I didn't mean it's a rule literally ðŸ˜like when u signing up it tells u that, it's a hidden rule that just obviously. You should comment on shit yk nothing about that just the obvious. And yes u can and u did and that's why u were completely wrong.
3 0
Replying to lovepatr • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Business Proposal
Someone can't read. This is hong kong series
I completely understand but that just very rude, some opinions are best to keep to urself.
2 2
