News
Replying to kth • Feb 13, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
Why tease the elimination at the end of last week's episode and then not even show it this week. but make us wait…
They didnt even tease the elimination last week so can't blame them fully lol. They just teased the starting of the eliminations. They found a loop holeš
0 0
Replying to sIRLii • Feb 13, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
Giving HM /S4 a low rating. It's boring, why can they hug and kiss š until they find the right partner. Put…
....what the fuck are you even saying?
19 3
Replying to Alexandra • Feb 12, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
Junseongho said this in their 2nd review episode...even showed picture of Daeneol...š¤£š¤£
LOLLL
0 0
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • Feb 12, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
Hyeong jun also came in season 2 ?
No in both seasons Min seong appeared in he liked a guy named Hyeong Jun.
6 1
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 12, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
why has no one said that in season 2 and season 4 MS likes Hyeong Jun
0 5
Replying to Bassie • Feb 11, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
Hyeongjun has said what he needed to say and he's obviously done with Jaeha. And I'm sorry to say it but Jaeha's…
LOLL
0 0
Replying to NecessaryNoise • Feb 11, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
To be fair, I donāt think these are crocodile tears. He appears to be truly devastated and he is going through…
They werent crocodile tears alright. They were guilt tears that he turnt into heartbreak tears.
0 0
Replying to K1991 • Feb 11, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
They're low key boring together though. Maybe Hangyeol will have more chemistry with Hyeokjin (they're going on…
Ppl like to blame the date locations but really if u have good chemistry with no nerves then any place would be a blast full with laughs. Lol that rhymed
3 0
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 11, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
Came to the conclusion that anyone wanting JaeHa to win Hyeong Jun back is watching this like it's fictional. Hyeong Jun is clearly hurt by the situation but all they see is an ex's to lovers plotš¤¦āāļø
7 3
Replying to Maliha Hossain • Feb 11, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
ive seen some clips of Yunjaes brother, why he kinda.....š
Clips? Where?
0 5
Replying to Khbc4 • Feb 11, 2026
Article 'Our Universe' little star Park Yu Ho wins hearts with cuteness overload
Maybe this cute, intelligent toddler should give acting lessons to the FL.
A child's acting will always seem good because they are a child. That's why alot of child actors are not good when they grow older. It's why disney stars still act like disney stars even when they are 20. Obviously they are a few who let their acting skills grow with them.
1 0
Replying to bunnie99 • Feb 10, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
bro itās called enemies to lovers and itās been a classic popular trope forever. Bad Buddy didnāt invent…
I'm here to watch the show. The show that barely just came out. I'm not camping anywhere. I'm checking if its good. That wasn't my intention, and I'm not familiar with the fans who are pissed about ppl "breaking up". I have other things to do. I saw the comment and from a normal watchers stand point I thought "yeah I can see this being similar to Bad buddy and what's wrong with that?" Lots of dramas are similar. It's crazy you guys think every drama watcher is a celebrity obsessed freak. Every one needs to take a step back and start watching TV the way it's meant to be watched again. Then maybe this wouldn't have been a problem at all. Who's to say this person is even a Ohm and Nanon fan. They literally said the plotline is stale. Doesn't sound like what a fan would say at all
0 1
Replying to bunnie99 • Feb 10, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
bro itās called enemies to lovers and itās been a classic popular trope forever. Bad Buddy didnāt invent…
"Your toxic fandom?" LOL I was just saying don't act like you don't know what they mean, I haven't even watched this. Also idgaf about OhmLeng and never will. That OhmLeng show was straight donkey Kong. Also Bad buddy and OhmNanon wasn't even that good. Overhyped.
0 3
Replying to bunnie99 • Feb 10, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
bro itās called enemies to lovers and itās been a classic popular trope forever. Bad Buddy didnāt invent…
Man don't act like you don't know what they meanš¤¦āāļøNot Me and Jack and Joker were enemy to lovers but not like Bad Buddy
3 5
Replying to LinnieLiana • Feb 8, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
So I decided to log in and give my 2 cents opinion šThis thing of always saying bl fans as an insult is not…
This. Any one who chooses to bring up bl fans on a reality show is the problem
4 1
Replying to Panda • Feb 7, 2026
Person Lee Sang Heon
Maybe hr won't he debuted for American shows I think
He definitely will have to
1 0
Replying to MizuRyuu • Feb 7, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
I am rooting for Min Seong, but someone need to pull him aside to fill him in on the JaeHa situation. Watching…
Ppl are really forgeting this and making Min Seong the bad guy like he was there in the first shoot.
0 0
Replying to katttiee • Feb 7, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
can we talk about the absolute audacity of the people coming for Yunjae? this poor guy has like 2 enemies in the…
A gay reality show in South Korea isn't the best place for cloat chasing. South Korea isn't like America, you're more likely to get more haters than fans. Which this comment clearly proves that. If they really were cloat chasing it would be better to act in an lgbt show. So I think those cards are off the table. And calling Hyeong Jun selfish when Jae Ha was the one who broke up with him just to go back on the show? Yeah no. Hyeong Jun has more right to find someone new than Jae Ha does. Jae Ha went on the show looking for a partner even before Hyeong Jun was revealed. That whole paragraph was just shifting the blame. I mean if Hyeong Jun didn't join you think Jae Ha wouldnt have went on any dates? Jae Ha is suffering more from guilt than heart break.
2 0
Replying to salmaMk • Feb 7, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
I thought it was attempt of tease joke but with a serious person it ended awkwardly
I think he changed cause he wasn't going on a date
0 0
Replying to Neka Tamo • Feb 7, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
Jae Ha literally broke up with Hyeon Jun to re-shoot DATING SHOW. And Min Seong clearly shows that he is very…
Then he's saying hes only had eyes for Hyeong Jun meanwhile he didn't know HJ was going to do the reshoot? I'm a bit confused atp...
1 1

