News
On Heart Signal Season 2 • Jun 23, 2018
Title Heart Signal Season 2
If you haven't watch this, DON'T WATCH IT or you will experience the biggest betrayal!! I'm still bitter!
10 2
Replying to Afza • Mar 30, 2018
Title Heart Signal Season 2 Spoiler
whyyy hahaha i like the 4th guy. the shark hahaha
oh righttt! even in next week preview there still dont have the 4th girl, i'm curious
0 0
Replying to Antonin • Mar 29, 2018
Title Heart Signal Season 2
I think they're going with 8 members this time?Anyways, I already don't like the 4th guy lol
whyyy hahaha i like the 4th guy. the shark hahaha
1 2
Replying to wildflower18 • Oct 21, 2017
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Is there a lot of cheesy moment? And worth to watch? Tenx
no tbh, theres only crack moment lol u will enjoy yrself with the storyline. definitely worth to watch, u wont skip anything. no regret. :)
2 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Oct 11, 2017
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I WATCHED IT AGAIN AFTER 2 YEARS AND NOW I CAN NOT MOVE ON AGAIN!!!!
5 0