Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Thada's House
  • Contribution Points: 172 LV3
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: February 1, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Coin Gift Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to Cree Gal • Dec 6, 2025
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT DARIN AND SEY, there was only 2 comments, SPOILER ...........................NO ONE…
OMG I noticed that scene too and immediately clutched my pearls ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€
Waitโ€ฆ does that mean heโ€™s in danger?! Iโ€™m not ready! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
5 3
Replying to Cree Gal • Dec 6, 2025
THX, love you comments so much๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿซ , and if it doesn't bother you can you go down a little bit to my comments…
Aww thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™ll scroll and check it out!!
0 1
On Interminable • Dec 6, 2025
Title Interminable
Dear Diary,

I just started the new episode of Interminable
andโ€”hold onโ€”why am I suddenly thinking of ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘???
Oh rightโ€ฆ that scene. My brain has left the chat, my morals are questionable,
and I regret absolutely nothing. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ฅ

The moment Sophee appeared, my blood pressure said, โ€œWe ride at dawn.โ€
Every time she breathes, I gain the strength of ten fangirls ready to throw hands. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š

And that mustache manโ€”donโ€™t even get me started.
I yelled, โ€œPUT ME IN, COACH.โ€ ๐Ÿ™
Iโ€™ll drag that villain by his crusty mustache straight to drama hell myself. ๐Ÿ˜ค๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ

I tried to focus on the plot, but Yaiโ€™s face was a distraction crime.
Those contacts?? ILLEGAL. That stare?? FELONY.
I whispered, โ€œFocus,โ€ and my brain said, โ€œFocus on HIM.โ€ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ž

Diary, for once, Iโ€™m free from Second Lead Syndrome. ๐Ÿ™Œ
Chai is cute, sure, but Yai owns my heart and my soul. ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜ญ
Normally I get dragged back to second-lead purgatory like, โ€œWelcome back maโ€™am, same bed as alwaysโ€ ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ’€โ€”but not this time.

Diary, Kaew is a pure angel, and I totally understand how Yai fell hard. Honestly, same. ๐Ÿ’žโ˜„๏ธ

Then the flashback scene?? DIARY!
THE AUDACITY TO TEASE A REPLAY.
I needed that replay for educational purposes. FOR SCIENCE. ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘
And Kaew saying itโ€™s too early? Diary, itโ€™s never too early in the morning for that. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ
I need help. Immediate spiritual guidance.

Diary, Sophee started talking crazy again.
Girlโ€ฆ he was NEVER your man.
Take your delusion, wrap it tight, and mail it first-class to Narnia. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ“ฆโœˆ๏ธ

If I were Kaew, this drama wouldโ€™ve ended in two episodes.
Yai looks at me once? Iโ€™m folding faster than origami in a hurricane. ๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿ˜ญ
Plot? Never heard of her. Iโ€™d already be in his arms. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’ž

This episode had me laughing, screaming, rolling, levitating, and briefly bargaining with higher powers. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ

The preview?? Itโ€™s promising emotional damage served on a silver platter.
Am I ready? No.
Am I watching anyway? Obviously. ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’€

Signed,
A fangirl clinically unwell, spiritually feral, and still chanting
โ€œREPLAY THE PEACH SCENE FOR SCIENCE!!!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ
12 4
Replying to Sere • Dec 6, 2025
OMG SAME ๐Ÿ˜ญ I truly do not get the King agenda either. Likeโ€ฆ boyfriend material WHERE?? Like you said, after…
Sorry for the delay ๐Ÿ˜… I came home late โ€” but I ran here like I was late for a BL finale! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’จ Itโ€™s finally up now ๐Ÿ’— Thank you so much for waiting and for always showing love to my Dear Diary entries, youโ€™re the sweetest ๐Ÿ’•โœจ
1 1
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Dec 6, 2025
Dear Diary,

DIARY Iโ€™M WRITING THIS WHILE HIDING UNDER MY BLANKET. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€
If anyone asks what happened to me, tell them Goddess Bless You From Death did it.
Episode 6 took my spirit, shook it like a tambourine, and tossed it into the afterlife. ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’ž

Diary, King showed up and I immediately felt my inner rage awaken.
If he even breathes wrong near Thup, Iโ€™m jumping into the screen WWE-style. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ค

AND THAT GHOST?! LORD.
She JUMP-SCARED me so hard my ancestors yelled, โ€œGIRL, BREATHE.โ€
I dropped my phone, screamed, and made eye contact with my reflection โ€” she looked just as done as me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€ Still, I continue watching like Iโ€™ve got life insurance for my soul. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ปโœจ

Then, Diary, I nearly ascended โ€” not from the ghost haunting my soul, but from Singha in that tan shirt. The way I paused, zoomed, adjusted the brightness, prayed, and whispered, โ€œthank you for this blessing.โ€ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’‹

And Pavel??? THAT SMIRK???
Sir, you canโ€™t just weaponize smirks like that. I nearly flatlined. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’‹

Pooh & Pavelโ€™s chemistry is so intense โ€” they could breathe in the same frame and Iโ€™d combust like a faulty firework. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ

And THEN. THAT. KISS. HAPPENED. DIARY. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’€
I screamed, rolled, ascended, came back down, and screamed again.
Thup dropped that line, and I dropped my entire existence.
The way they kissed? Cinematic history. ๐Ÿ’ž

AND THE NOSE KISSES??? GOODBYE. I AM DECEASED.
Iโ€™m writing this from beyond the grave using ghost Wi-Fi. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ“ถ

And just when I was in bliss โ€” KING AGAIN?!
Sir, stop GPS-tracking their romantic moments! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ฅ
He needs to be launched off a cliff by sunrise.

Diary, this episode was divine chaos.
It scared me, blessed me, emotionally KOโ€™d me, and Iโ€™m still thanking it. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ
The script slapped, the romance devoured, and the cast ATE with no crumbs left.

Signed,
A fangirl whoโ€™s been spiritually possessed, emotionally waterboarded, and still whispering โ€œone more replay for researchโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’€โœจ
29 7
Replying to adriana • Dec 5, 2025
real, the last choco scene was fantastic, ogami is the real deal
REAL. When I think of that scene, I just disintegrate. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ž
2 1
On Love Begins in the World of If • Dec 5, 2025
Dear Diary,

A new episode of Love Begins in the World of If dropped and I am LOSING IT. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—โœจ
This show is pure cuteness warfare and Iโ€™m defenseless. Every time they show Kano next to Ogami, I start squealing like a tea kettle. HOW is he so tiny?? So soft?? So precious?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ž

Kano, my mochi prince โ€” youโ€™re out here being adorable for free.
Ogami, meanwhile, is a walking like smooth criminal. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’˜
That smile?? Direct hit to the heart. Cupid couldnโ€™t have aimed better. ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ

And when they were both in kimonos??? Diary, I ASCENDED. Kano looked so CUTE, and
Ogamiโ€ฆ sirโ€ฆ you cannot open doors like that and expect people to survive. ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ”ฅ

The chemistry between them is criminally soft.
Itโ€™s like drowning in warm tea and cherry blossoms. โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’ž
Even their small gestures have me flailing.
Ogami patting Kanoโ€™s head??? I felt my soul leave my body. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ซ

Then came that moment, Diary!
Ogami, SIR. That was illegal levels of charm. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ฅ
Me and Kano both exploded into glitter simultaneously. ๐Ÿ’€โœจ

Japan truly has mastered the art of โ€œromantic whiplash through micro-gestures.โ€ One second Iโ€™m smiling, next Iโ€™m screaming into my pillow. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ž

Next episodeโ€™s preview?? Iโ€™m pacing the floor like a caged animal. Give. It. To. Me. NOW. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿซ 

Signed,
A fangirl whoโ€™s kicking her feet, smiling like an idiot, and currently reincarnating as mochi from excessive sweetness ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ
9 9
Replying to Deeelicious • Dec 4, 2025
This was great and funny ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ I like it!
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’“
0 0
Replying to lele22lee • Dec 4, 2025
Off said in an interview that he wants us to wait until the end to judge his character. Iโ€™m so excited to see…
Redemption arc? Say less. I know Off will turn โ€œmaybe a red flagโ€ into โ€œmy kingโ€ and Iโ€™ll be cheering. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ”ฅ
1 0
Replying to Cree Gal • Dec 4, 2025
I love your comment Thx for making them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
1 1
On Burnout Syndrome • Dec 3, 2025
Dear Diary,

A new episode of Burnout Syndrome dropped and my soul is floating somewhere between heaven and Jiraโ€™s disastrous life choices. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Diary, I swear Iโ€™m trying to be a pure fangirlโ€”but theyโ€™re making it IMPOSSIBLE. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’‹
โ€œPay wellโ€? Please. We both know thatโ€™s not why Jira took that job. ๐Ÿ’€
He saw Ko and said, โ€œYes, letโ€™s ruin my life for him.โ€ And honestly? Relatable. ๐Ÿคก

Ko is a walking red-flag buffet. ๐Ÿ˜ค
Off is so good in this role it hurtsโ€”I want to punch his character, but then I remember itโ€™s him and my fist turns into a heart emoji. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ž

Meanwhile, my second-lead syndrome is out here doing Olympic gymnastics.
Pheem deserves the world, Diary. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—

Then came that tattoo scene.
I said, โ€œOh, cute,โ€
and 0.1 seconds later I was conducting a full forensic investigation with my eyes. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Camera man, PAN DOWN. This is for research, science, and artistic integrity. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ“ธ

AND THENโ€”THE KISS. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ฅ
He leaned in slowly, and I was like โ€œsirโ€”sirโ€”SIR,โ€ and then BAM. It happened.
I flailed, rolled, levitated, and briefly visited my ancestors. They told me to calm downโ€”
I said, โ€œI CANโ€™T, THEY KISSED.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ

Diary, these writers are MENACES. My heart was NOT clocked in for this level of chaos.
And yesโ€ฆ I replayed it. Twice. Okay, nine times. My willpower has left the chat. ๐Ÿฅต

That risk?? I respect it. I admire it. I am SHAKEN.
This kiss is my new Roman Empire. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’€โœจ

And now, Iโ€™m permanently seated on the second-lead trainโ€”with snacks, tissues, and emotional damage. ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜ญ

Signed,
A fangirl whoโ€™s emotionally unwell, spiritually combusting, and still yelling โ€œONE MORE KISS FOR SCIENCE!!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โœจ
14 5
Replying to MiserableWithYou • Dec 3, 2025
Title Me and Thee
here you are again! I love your entries. hoping to see more of them
Iโ€™m mentally preparing for emotional damage next week (and by preparing, I mean not at all ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’€)
1 0
Replying to Sere • Dec 3, 2025
OMG SAME ๐Ÿ˜ญ I truly do not get the King agenda either. Likeโ€ฆ boyfriend material WHERE?? Like you said, after…
Hey, I totally get that not everyone clicks with my comment style ๐Ÿ˜… but I promise everything I post is 100% me. I just love being dramatic and having fun ๐Ÿ’– No bad vibes here โ€” Iโ€™d rather focus on the dramas than argue over comments. Peace and happy watching! โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ“บโœจ
1 3
Replying to MiserableWithYou • Dec 3, 2025
Title Me and Thee
here you are again! I love your entries. hoping to see more of them
YESSS Iโ€™m watching To My Shore ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅFan Xiao has me questioning my morals, my sanity, and the meaning of self-control.

That little devil smiles once and suddenly Iโ€™m like, โ€œMaybe being corrupted isnโ€™t that bad??โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’…

My toxic king, my beautiful downfall, my red flag in human form โ€” and Iโ€™m waving him proudly like itโ€™s a parade. ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’˜

Every episode, he drops a line and I combust like cheap fireworks โ€” Iโ€™m not surviving this man.
1 2
Replying to Sere • Dec 3, 2025
OMG SAME ๐Ÿ˜ญ I truly do not get the King agenda either. Likeโ€ฆ boyfriend material WHERE?? Like you said, after…
Ladies, gentlemen, and fellow fangirls of the juryโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ
I stand before you today to defend the honor of the railing scene โ€” a full-body spiritual awakening. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ซ

The prosecution may call it โ€œcringe,โ€ but I call it ART IN MOTION. ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ’‹
The chemistry? Illegal in 47 countries. Someone call Interpol, because Pooh and Pavel are guilty of first-degree emotional arson. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ž

And I ask you this, jury โ€” if that wasnโ€™t chemistry, WHY that railing scene had me clutching my pearls? If that wasnโ€™t chemistry, WHY did I forget how to breathe for a solid thirty seconds?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’‹

Sure, everyoneโ€™s entitled to their opinion โ€” democracy and all that โ€” but in this fangirl courtroom, we deal in truth and unhinged devotion. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’€

Therefore, I rest my case: PoohPavel supremacy is adjourned, sustained, and blessed by the BL gods themselves. ๐Ÿ˜ญโœจโš–๏ธ
2 5
On My Secret of Seer • Dec 2, 2025
Dear Diary,

DIARYYYYYYY ๐Ÿ’€โœจ
A new episode of My Secret of Seer dropped and I am officially unwell.
Iโ€™m not even on the floor anymore โ€” Iโ€™ve descended straight into the EARTHโ€™S CORE ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Because, Diary, WHAT HAPPENED NEXTโ€”
Put a red nose on me and call me Bozo, because I actually believed the magical aura worked ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’”
Win, babe, we are both clowns. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then Diary,
Every drama needs one character that makes me wanna throw hands, and this show said,
โ€œWhy stop at one?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญโœ‹
To the filming crew, come here real quick, I just wanna TALKโ€” ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ

Meanwhile Diary, Tong and Tulโ€ฆ sigh.
They are too pretty for this nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
Tul, my love, read the roomโ€” Win doesnโ€™t want your spiritual LinkedIn connection. Move along. ๐Ÿ’…

Also, unpopular opinion but facts are facts:
Tong being mad?? For what?? Tul was honest from day one!
Accountability is free, babe ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ธ

AND THENโ€” THE KISS.
FINALLY. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ
For a solid two seconds I thought his aura would light up like a Power Ranger transformationโ€”
It didnโ€™t, but MY SOUL DID ๐Ÿ˜ญโšก

Guess what Diary,
THE MAGICAL AURA WORKED.
All he needed was a kiss! See? I TOLD YOU, WIN IS HIS CHARGER PORT โšก๐Ÿ’ž

And you know what, Diary? New theory,
If they kiss every episode, the powers will stay active.
FOR SCIENCE. ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ’‹ (Totally peer-reviewed by me.)

Diary, at this point, the plot is doing salsa in my living room, and instead of fighting it,
I grabbed a maraca and joined in ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So yes, Diary โ€” Iโ€™m riding this glittery train straight into the abyss. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ’ฅ

Signed,
A fangirl doing salsa with the chaos, clutching a sparkly fan, and screaming โ€œKISS AGAIN FOR SCIENCE!!!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ซ
18 3