News
Replying to nephie • Mar 11, 2025
Title Ski into Love
I guess Snowboarding Into Love wasn't as snappy of a title?
Exactly lol i keep thinking there will be skiing in it
1 0
Replying to Michelle • Mar 11, 2025
Title Ski into Love Spoiler
sheโs adorable but why she going on the advanced slope when sheโs nowhere near advanced and without an instructor…
Ikr i thought it would be worst though, i am glad he found her well i am hoping he did, i hope she isnt like hallucinating.
0 0
On Ski into Love • Mar 11, 2025
Title Ski into Love
At first her voice caught me off guard but as i kept watching her character grew on me ๐ i like the plot.
4 4
On The Best Thing • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
The ending song at last episode is so beautiful
8 0
Replying to Living Tribunal • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
That beautiful wedding alone is making me bump my rating from 9.5 to 10! What a fantastic wedding scene! ๐…
That wedding was so beautiful , a dream wedding. I am satisfied with it but i wish now i could see their family lol
6 0
Replying to Ikko • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing
iam on the 24ep, will something important happen? like, they're soo sweet, but it's kinda boring to me, soo I…
Oh heck no lol you need to finish it , its so good
0 1
Replying to Feenah • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I especially love the last message: Hope everyone with a good heart can find…
Ikr that was the best message ever and the song at the end was so beautiful.
4 0
Replying to Kinara • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
That pyjama shopping was hilarious ๐๐
Ikr he probably thought they would shop for lingerie ๐
3 1
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing
He Suye is a better person than Iโm am! I wouldโve hated it if my partner forced me to make amends with my…
Yeah but im glad she didnt keep pushing.
1 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
This has to be like my top 3 favorite dramas of the year, the ending was beautiful and i like how there was no rival and they didnt bring like an ex or anything like that. I am also happy the mom got through the breast cancer and happy there wasnt any break up. I dont know how they can top this drama.
3 2
Replying to Shreyaaaaaaaaa • Feb 28, 2025
Title The First Frost
This is the second C-drama ever I've watched. The last one I watched sucked because ML was really toxic and controlling...…
My favorite are amidst a snowstorm of love , hidden love, go ahead, you are my glory, love me, love my voice, and im watching " the best thing" and its good so far.
3 0
On The First Frost • Feb 28, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Wth was that person she heard call her name and then take pictures of her, does she have a stalker, spooked me.
5 1
Replying to Whiplashsea • Feb 27, 2025
Title Always Home Spoiler
I was hoping song cong & huan er would get together 1st then break up but instead we got qiqi & sc ๐. Skipping…
Ikr they dont really go together, she likes the life of luxury and song cong seems more laid back i hope he finds someone more like huan er
3 0
Replying to Jane Domine • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Did I miss something - when she told him about her breakup?
Ikr im confused about that part, i dont remember her telling him
1 0
On The Best Thing • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Omg this drama is so good
6 0