Editorials Replying to Jar2024 • 15 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
In the last episode, how did Kay get shot by Phat whose gun was aimed at his uncle. That made no sense to me,…
he was shot by the uncle
2 0
Replying to HiraethOrri • Jun 6, 2025
Person Chahub Marut Ghoummeddin
I'm still holding out hope that one day this beautiful man returns to our screens. Poor guy probably moved away…
he's gorgeous and his acting was good. it was simply a bad script.
2 1
On Study Group • Mar 4, 2025
Title Study Group
This was so much fun to watch. the characters were likeable and you really found yourself rooting for the main character. A lot of over the top fight scenes but in the best way and the ost was really good as well.
2 0
ree0 • Mar 3, 2025
Review My Ambulance
Thanks for such a clear explanation. I was actually confused as to why anyone thought she would end up with Peng but you articulated what people may have missed in their interaction. It was clear at the end of the day they had just outgrown each other. I think they will always love each other-- they did have 15 years together-- but that doesn't mean they are still IN love.
0 0
On Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.) • Nov 24, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
Absolutely loved this show. Top and Mick showed amazing versatility in their acting playing so many characters in one show. The production was good. The styling of the characters was *chefs kiss*. This is a must see for anyone looking for something different in a Thai BL than another university show. We saw their chemistry in my universe but this shows their chemistry is on point no matter what character they play.
6 1
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Dec 11, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
A rare case where I think I may have enjoyed season 2 even more than the first season. my description of this season is that it felt like a gut punch. As if they took your heart out of your chest and stomped on it. Then they put it back, patched you up and gave you a big hug. Some of the editing may need work but the season succeeded in that it meant to evoke these strong heart wrenching feelings and that's exactly what it did.
12 1
On HIStory4: Close to You • Oct 10, 2023
Title HIStory4: Close to You
I wish I could separate the ratings. The Teng Teng and Li Cheng story was entertaining and I would recommend. The problem is the other couple. The storyline is terrible. The younger stepbrother is very problematic and a predator. It otherwise could have been a good show.
10 2