News Replying to Fangirl1973 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
Finally watched it but eyes hurt from the ridiculously small subtitles. Beautiful coming of age story, gorgeous…
The movie version has more adjustable subtitles, the ending is slightly different I hear.
0 0
Replying to drush99 • Sep 3, 2024
Title Jia You Ba Shao Nian
This is missing subs for ep15-24
Thanks so much
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Sep 2, 2024
Title Jia You Ba Shao Nian
Here is the link for Autogenerated English subtitles I got for the episodes but it's missing episodes 11 to 13…
This is missing subs for ep15-24
1 3
On Perfect Propose • Feb 6, 2024
Title Perfect Propose
Ep 1 and 2 really good so far.
1 0
Replying to bwbble • Jan 29, 2024
Title In Between Seasons
A lot of ppl think they broke up at the end but in summary what I think is that yeah, their relationship is not…
Agree!
1 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
I think they wanted to show that Dream has a pattern of running away, just like Night has a pattern of not saying…
... That may be. But, Night opening up to his dad and confessing to Dream online was kinda ignored by Dream (who was "out" to begin with) ... kinda really annoyed me, and didn't acknowledge Night's efforts. I like the series alot, but not the last episode though.
1 1
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Nov 4, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
Really good show!!
8 0