Title: Top Nanny, Accidentally Became Everyone's Favorite | 顶级月嫂,一不小心成了全家的香饽饽ML:…
Does anyone have the names of the other actors in this drama - such as the (1st) oldest brother's name (real actor's name - because he looks familiar but I can't remember his name), 3rd Brother, 4th/5th Brother (I think it's the one who keeps running to 1st brother) and 6th Brother too? As well who is the actor who played the husband of Shu Ning's and Jin'er (their kid)?
I think the competition is very tough, there are many prominent new actors and actresses, so perhaps maintaining…
So true - way too many actors out there - it's so fierce and harsh realty at the same time. Thankfully I am glad he's back even if the drama is a short one.
I really miss Xing Zhao Lin in full length dramas... It's been a while since I've seen him last on TV. But I guess, I read that he's more into theater acting rather than on-screen. Back in the days, when he did The Eternal Love series (2017) S1-3 he was the best there. Alongside his other dramas too. This one, although short, it's quite interesting too.
Title: She Rules | 她主宰ML: Wu Bo Yan | 武伯言FL: Shen Qing | 申晴SynopsisJian Wen, heiress to the Jian…
Anyone has the name of the 2nd ML (real actor name)- who appeared towards the end - when they both walked into the Buddhist monastery to pray?!? Before bumping into the loser Cheng Wenchuan?!? I'm guess the 2nd ML - is Zha Aier -- so whoever plays him, I wonder what his real name is?!?
08 Aug 2026 cshorthaven links, full bgm https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3b6f8ebbe9d6807ea08ec5f5bea89e6c?pvs=143…
OK, now I understand...Lolz...no worries and no problem. how do I tell your boss?!? I don't even know your boss. haha. :P But thanks for the links! At least I got to watch it!
Title: When I Met You | You were my Destiny | 当我遇见你ML: Wang Chenpeng | 王晨鹏FL: Tian Tian Yi | 田甜一SynopsisLiu…
*spoiler*
Hmm - interesting story - though the near the ending it was slightly confusing - the FL died in her world -- 500 years ago -- then somehow that connection between the two still exists via the box that she left behind in the box - and the messages her maid left behind to the ML in the present day world. So, after receiving those messages - he also believed at that time she had died and that there'd be no chance to see her again. Literally this part I cried when she was almost free from the toxic family of hers - she set the place on fire and poisoned the family members - but the fact that her father suddenly had a bow and arrow - shot at her in the heart was horrible - what disgusting lying family members - first they want to poison her and send her to a 'so-called dead' husband too - gross and manipulative - b/c they want to steal her (FL) mother's dowry (who died - probably killed by her father) from her by either marrying her off or kill her in the process - what greedy people! Those guys should die - not the FL! She doesn't deserve it at all!
What baffled me - was the more final ending of the story - when they met again in the present day - 3 yrs later after learning of her supposed death - but this time - it seems she's actually from his world - they reunited under the plum blossom tree again without needing snow - but the fact it grew new branches and they rejoiced in meeting again - with somehow memories of her past intact - she (the FL) even recognizes him (the ML) when he called her "Huajin" before running to her and hugging each other. So - am I guessing her original soul transported to the present day "reincarnation" of herself in the present day - to be reunited with the ML - Changyu?!? It seems when she went there - I'm guessing (because the director did not show) - With her maid - now turn friend in the present day - visiting the meeting place together?!? But when the two leads met - she wasn't there (probably somewhere else in the area). Anyways, I guess this part was given - so as to have a happier ending for the two main leads of the story! They actually deserve each other and to be together forevermore.
08 Aug 2026 cshorthaven links, full bgm https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3b6f8ebbe9d6807ea08ec5f5bea89e6c?pvs=143…
Funny how the notebook list - one of the drama links in bibili is not even related to the drama listed under the banner of this drama here. I think whoever posts those links should double check which links posted are actually the drama itself - so as to not mislead people!
cshorthaven links full bgm https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3bcf8ebbe9d680979c17e4b8bd076dedlinks…
thanks!
*spoiler* I am so mad at the ML's mother - manipulative, doing dirty work, etc - the one who ruin the FL's family completely - made them both die for unreasonable reasons - and then constantly trying to ruin his (ML) life and the FL's too. But the biggest mastermind behind everything - the evil people - where that of the Cheng family and the Jiang family - so-called daughter - who is greedy and got tangled in the criminal side of things - her father was clueless of everything - sadly - but to be honest - she (the evil woman) - should be locked in jail forevermore! As for the ML's family -- esp the so-called mother - she said she did it as investigation of her (FL's) family death - to be honest - I feel like she was the one who caused it - greedy too -- she should be arrested and put into jail too! Always want to arrange other women into the ML's life - he never want to marry anyone except Shu Wanwan - He never want the Jiang family's daughter or the Bai family's daughter - both of them are greedy ASF too - and I think there was a 3rd woman too from the Huo family - who wants to get tangled into the ML's life - all because of the toxic ML's mother! Greedy and disgusting to be honest.
Both of them love each other a lot! He (the ML) is doing all his best effort to protect her - so that she doesn't get destroy or hurt by others. Interestingly in this season the FL's life is tied also to the Wei's family - but not once did we see the Wei's family members ever show up in the whole drama - We see the Hou's family wanting to get tangle up in the criminal side of things - due to the so-called Jiang family's so-called greedy daughter of theirs.
As for the main reason why the FL's parents died was because they were undercover agents - trying to find out criminal things being done globally - they had to sacrifice themselves in order to protect their daughter - and at the same time those who are trying to get evidence to bring down the criminals completely.
On the side - we also had a 2nd ML - from the Zhuo family (who's a best friend of the FL) - who took a liking to the FL - and wanted to pursue her - but at the same time wanted to test the ML -- on behalf of the FL - to see if the ML actually going to admit that he truly love the FL and to what degree he's willing to go to get her back.
So, in the end - finally - the many misunderstandings and truths are unveiled -- and the two are together officially. To be honest - I wished that it was longer - to really give them the chance for the two of them to really date each other without other people ruining their lives constantly. To have them get the chance to really married each other and have a family together too. As they both suffered so much in order to be together. I feel a bit unsatisfied with the ending - I mean it is good already as it is - but I wished it was more than that kind of ending.
I wished the ending was a bit longer - esp when her other actual bro is back. It felt like it got cut short there - but nonetheless it was a good drama.
Title: The Matchmaking Partner Is a Late Heartbeat | 相亲对象是迟来的心动ML: Li Zhuoyang | 李卓扬FL:…
Am I assuming that there might be a part 2?!? The ending felt so incomplete. Want more - want her mother's case to be resolved - want them to have a family together and all.
I found this drama that was upload 2 yrs ago - it still exists - but the subbing is incorrect (as it's not hard subbed) and I feel like there's more to it than shown. So, if someone has a proper link to this drama below with hard subs would be great (full version of the drama):
极品辣妈不好惹 English title (rough translation): The Unruly Hot Mom / The Fierce Hot Mom Is Hard to Deal With Chinese title: 《极品辣妈不好惹》 Cast: 朱一未 — 盛临渊 (Sheng Linyuan) 白昕怡 — 姜暖 (Jiang Nuan) 杨心妍 — 江映雪 (Jiang Yingxue / sister) 廖赋恒 — 江子昂 (Jiang Zi'ang / brother) The story: Jiang Nuan returns with her two children and reunites with the wealthy CEO Sheng Linyuan, who turns out to be connected to the children’s past.
The Naughty Hot Mom Is Hard to Mess With (《极品辣妈不好惹》) is a popular 2024 Chinese vertical micro-drama series starring Zhu Yiwei and Bai Xinyi. Zhu Yiwei plays the male lead, Sheng Linyuan, the wealthiest man in Yuncheng, while Bai Xinyi plays Jiang Nuan, a single mother searching for the father of her twins.
Show & Cast Overview Main Cast: Zhu Yiwei (as Sheng Linyuan), Bai Xinyi (as Jiang Nuan)
The Plot: Jiang Nuan goes on blind dates to find a father for her twins and accidentally matches with billionaire Sheng Linyuan. Having signed a "wife-chasing agreement" with the kids, Sheng Linyuan pursues Jiang Nuan relentlessly, leading to a romantic and comedic love story.
Dai Gao Zheng needs to do only full length episode series its a tease to only have these short episode series…
Sadly b/c of A.I slowly taking over a lot of film/drama industry - real actors/actresses will find work to become harder and harder. Even now, trying to find real life action dramas on Youtube to be harder and harder. I even read that one popular short drama actor - couldn't find any work that he has to change his career completely b/c of it. It's a sad industry now. I really miss those days where we get to see real actors/actresses acting - whether it be short dramas or full length ones. Even full length ones nowadays has added A.I. it - and it totally ruins the drama overall performance - yes it cuts cost, etc - but the fact that it makes the drama so much more unrealistic /cheap - that it's a turn off for me. That's what is happening with Overdo - that drama - got criticized a lot b/c they used quite a bit of A.I in it - the rating for that drama dropped a lot - but has changed - cause of the protest of fans who are watching it.
I too want him to do full length drams too - continuously - but in this entertainment - drama/movie/film industry - find work is getting harder for the newer generations/younger generations - in this industry.
So, therefore, be thankful that Dai Gao Zheng has work filming short dramas for now - otherwise how's he gonna survive in this industry?!?
I hate A..I drama - cause they look so BS fake, unrealistic - can't relate to them and most of all to me, it looks like immature drama/film makers throwing them out like water - is ridiculous and frustrating!
Title: Verbal Sparring | Battle of Wits | 唇枪ML: Dai Gaozheng | 代高政FL: Wang Ge Ge | 王格格 SynopsisWhen…
*spoiler*
Definitely needs a season 2 - it's not a complete storyline for sure - esp when the FL returns back to where the ML works - as her boss (?) - she's seeking as the position - as his attorney assistant of his law firm/company -- using her original name - the name that she originally didn't dare to tell him the truth about - the name that ruin/kill his mother - tbh I feel sad for the FL - b/c even in jail her father (murderer) - still threatens her with - that her education is money that comes from the "blood" of those who he ruin. She was afraid of this truth - unable to tell him. So, instead - she ran away for 2 yrs - to return and ended up in his law firm (?) - as he's also a lawyer - but can they get through the real truth behind her past - of who she is and - who he learned "to think she is"? Esp when in throughout this season she's being using another name - Sun Tao - when in fact her real name - was Lin Qingmiao... the name that links to his mother's death (daughter of the murderer)...
Sigh...season 2 - my prediction - he will confront her - about her past, etc - whether or not he will forgive her is another matter - in regards to her link to her dad - who was the killer or her - who pretended to be somebody else and disappeared from his life for 2 years without a word - would he hate her?!? Cause he told her the truth about his past to her when they were dating - but she didn't. Would they be able to catch the real mastermind of who actually killed his mom?!? Would she be free from all the "hate" or label of being the "daughter of the killer of his mom"? Would there be a "chance" that they'd ever be together again despite all the pain she went through or the label she's be "label as"? Can he forgive her?!? I'm scared for her and pity her - b/c even when she was a child, she was abused by her father - and she was in the car when the car accident happened - with him (Zhou Jin) - was in it along with his mom and her. She did want to save him - but her dad was behind the killing of Zhou Jin's mom - and causing him to be in a coma for a month. He had forgotten her and their childhood relationship...b/c of the accident - she was left to die trying to save him. All those years she grew up with guilt towards his family - I honestly don't know how season 2 will be - but it'll definitely be another painful story for her and him as well. I just hope that he (ML) wouldn't take it out on her - for his revenge against what her dad did - otherwise, I will be mad at him. Yes, I can guess, he'll be hard to not forgive her for all that she did - in the past - let's just hope that he will not abuse her or hurt her even more than she needs. He is an attorney...I just hope that they can sit down and talk it out - everything - the truth b/w the 2 needs to be opened up - she should stop hiding who she is or running away again. Open communication is necessary when the two of their past are so painful plus they need to catch the real mastermind of his mom's death. It's not just her dad that did it out of money -- I'm sure there's more to it - esp what he (the so-called father - murderer) said to her in the jail - when she visited him in this season (1). Cause, the ML's father is sketchy too - wouldn't let the ML dig into his mom's death and force him not to be a lawyer anymore. It's as if his so-called dad doesn't care about his wife's death (I'm sure there's more power/mastermind in preventing him to pursue further) - which in turn made the ML - have a fallout with his dad - plus his dad remarried so quickly with a mistress and kid - forcing him out of the family too. So - I'd say there's more that meets the eye - b/c his father and her father's background (the one who killed his mom) is really sketchy. I really feel sad for the two leads - who have to suffer so much b/c of it all. Therefore, I am hoping that season 2 will answer all these questions I have in mind and my prediction of the story. If not enough for season 2 to cover it all - then another 3rd season may be required. Either way - I do hope that they film it soon. Excited for the 2nd season - let's hope that I won't cry so much when I watch it - cause I feel that there's gonna be a lot of pain b/w the two of them.
Hmm - interesting story - though the near the ending it was slightly confusing - the FL died in her world -- 500 years ago -- then somehow that connection between the two still exists via the box that she left behind in the box - and the messages her maid left behind to the ML in the present day world. So, after receiving those messages - he also believed at that time she had died and that there'd be no chance to see her again. Literally this part I cried when she was almost free from the toxic family of hers - she set the place on fire and poisoned the family members - but the fact that her father suddenly had a bow and arrow - shot at her in the heart was horrible - what disgusting lying family members - first they want to poison her and send her to a 'so-called dead' husband too - gross and manipulative - b/c they want to steal her (FL) mother's dowry (who died - probably killed by her father) from her by either marrying her off or kill her in the process - what greedy people! Those guys should die - not the FL! She doesn't deserve it at all!
What baffled me - was the more final ending of the story - when they met again in the present day - 3 yrs later after learning of her supposed death - but this time - it seems she's actually from his world - they reunited under the plum blossom tree again without needing snow - but the fact it grew new branches and they rejoiced in meeting again - with somehow memories of her past intact - she (the FL) even recognizes him (the ML) when he called her "Huajin" before running to her and hugging each other. So - am I guessing her original soul transported to the present day "reincarnation" of herself in the present day - to be reunited with the ML - Changyu?!? It seems when she went there - I'm guessing (because the director did not show) - With her maid - now turn friend in the present day - visiting the meeting place together?!? But when the two leads met - she wasn't there (probably somewhere else in the area). Anyways, I guess this part was given - so as to have a happier ending for the two main leads of the story! They actually deserve each other and to be together forevermore.
*spoiler*
I am so mad at the ML's mother - manipulative, doing dirty work, etc - the one who ruin the FL's family completely - made them both die for unreasonable reasons - and then constantly trying to ruin his (ML) life and the FL's too. But the biggest mastermind behind everything - the evil people - where that of the Cheng family and the Jiang family - so-called daughter - who is greedy and got tangled in the criminal side of things - her father was clueless of everything - sadly - but to be honest - she (the evil woman) - should be locked in jail forevermore! As for the ML's family -- esp the so-called mother - she said she did it as investigation of her (FL's) family death - to be honest - I feel like she was the one who caused it - greedy too -- she should be arrested and put into jail too! Always want to arrange other women into the ML's life - he never want to marry anyone except Shu Wanwan - He never want the Jiang family's daughter or the Bai family's daughter - both of them are greedy ASF too - and I think there was a 3rd woman too from the Huo family - who wants to get tangled into the ML's life - all because of the toxic ML's mother! Greedy and disgusting to be honest.
Both of them love each other a lot! He (the ML) is doing all his best effort to protect her - so that she doesn't get destroy or hurt by others. Interestingly in this season the FL's life is tied also to the Wei's family - but not once did we see the Wei's family members ever show up in the whole drama - We see the Hou's family wanting to get tangle up in the criminal side of things - due to the so-called Jiang family's so-called greedy daughter of theirs.
As for the main reason why the FL's parents died was because they were undercover agents - trying to find out criminal things being done globally - they had to sacrifice themselves in order to protect their daughter - and at the same time those who are trying to get evidence to bring down the criminals completely.
On the side - we also had a 2nd ML - from the Zhuo family (who's a best friend of the FL) - who took a liking to the FL - and wanted to pursue her - but at the same time wanted to test the ML -- on behalf of the FL - to see if the ML actually going to admit that he truly love the FL and to what degree he's willing to go to get her back.
So, in the end - finally - the many misunderstandings and truths are unveiled -- and the two are together officially. To be honest - I wished that it was longer - to really give them the chance for the two of them to really date each other without other people ruining their lives constantly. To have them get the chance to really married each other and have a family together too. As they both suffered so much in order to be together. I feel a bit unsatisfied with the ending - I mean it is good already as it is - but I wished it was more than that kind of ending.
极品辣妈不好惹
English title (rough translation): The Unruly Hot Mom / The Fierce Hot Mom Is Hard to Deal With
Chinese title: 《极品辣妈不好惹》
Cast:
朱一未 — 盛临渊 (Sheng Linyuan)
白昕怡 — 姜暖 (Jiang Nuan)
杨心妍 — 江映雪 (Jiang Yingxue / sister)
廖赋恒 — 江子昂 (Jiang Zi'ang / brother)
The story: Jiang Nuan returns with her two children and reunites with the wealthy CEO Sheng Linyuan, who turns out to be connected to the children’s past.
The Naughty Hot Mom Is Hard to Mess With (《极品辣妈不好惹》) is a popular 2024 Chinese vertical micro-drama series starring Zhu Yiwei and Bai Xinyi. Zhu Yiwei plays the male lead, Sheng Linyuan, the wealthiest man in Yuncheng, while Bai Xinyi plays Jiang Nuan, a single mother searching for the father of her twins.
Show & Cast Overview Main Cast: Zhu Yiwei (as Sheng Linyuan), Bai Xinyi (as Jiang Nuan)
The Plot: Jiang Nuan goes on blind dates to find a father for her twins and accidentally matches with billionaire Sheng Linyuan. Having signed a "wife-chasing agreement" with the kids, Sheng Linyuan pursues Jiang Nuan relentlessly, leading to a romantic and comedic love story.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVTvQrEKys&t=3s
I too want him to do full length drams too - continuously - but in this entertainment - drama/movie/film industry - find work is getting harder for the newer generations/younger generations - in this industry.
So, therefore, be thankful that Dai Gao Zheng has work filming short dramas for now - otherwise how's he gonna survive in this industry?!?
I hate A..I drama - cause they look so BS fake, unrealistic - can't relate to them and most of all to me, it looks like immature drama/film makers throwing them out like water - is ridiculous and frustrating!
Definitely needs a season 2 - it's not a complete storyline for sure - esp when the FL returns back to where the ML works - as her boss (?) - she's seeking as the position - as his attorney assistant of his law firm/company -- using her original name - the name that she originally didn't dare to tell him the truth about - the name that ruin/kill his mother - tbh I feel sad for the FL - b/c even in jail her father (murderer) - still threatens her with - that her education is money that comes from the "blood" of those who he ruin. She was afraid of this truth - unable to tell him. So, instead - she ran away for 2 yrs - to return and ended up in his law firm (?) - as he's also a lawyer - but can they get through the real truth behind her past - of who she is and - who he learned "to think she is"? Esp when in throughout this season she's being using another name - Sun Tao - when in fact her real name - was Lin Qingmiao... the name that links to his mother's death (daughter of the murderer)...
Sigh...season 2 - my prediction - he will confront her - about her past, etc - whether or not he will forgive her is another matter - in regards to her link to her dad - who was the killer or her - who pretended to be somebody else and disappeared from his life for 2 years without a word - would he hate her?!? Cause he told her the truth about his past to her when they were dating - but she didn't. Would they be able to catch the real mastermind of who actually killed his mom?!? Would she be free from all the "hate" or label of being the "daughter of the killer of his mom"? Would there be a "chance" that they'd ever be together again despite all the pain she went through or the label she's be "label as"? Can he forgive her?!? I'm scared for her and pity her - b/c even when she was a child, she was abused by her father - and she was in the car when the car accident happened - with him (Zhou Jin) - was in it along with his mom and her. She did want to save him - but her dad was behind the killing of Zhou Jin's mom - and causing him to be in a coma for a month. He had forgotten her and their childhood relationship...b/c of the accident - she was left to die trying to save him. All those years she grew up with guilt towards his family - I honestly don't know how season 2 will be - but it'll definitely be another painful story for her and him as well. I just hope that he (ML) wouldn't take it out on her - for his revenge against what her dad did - otherwise, I will be mad at him. Yes, I can guess, he'll be hard to not forgive her for all that she did - in the past - let's just hope that he will not abuse her or hurt her even more than she needs. He is an attorney...I just hope that they can sit down and talk it out - everything - the truth b/w the 2 needs to be opened up - she should stop hiding who she is or running away again. Open communication is necessary when the two of their past are so painful plus they need to catch the real mastermind of his mom's death. It's not just her dad that did it out of money -- I'm sure there's more to it - esp what he (the so-called father - murderer) said to her in the jail - when she visited him in this season (1). Cause, the ML's father is sketchy too - wouldn't let the ML dig into his mom's death and force him not to be a lawyer anymore. It's as if his so-called dad doesn't care about his wife's death (I'm sure there's more power/mastermind in preventing him to pursue further) - which in turn made the ML - have a fallout with his dad - plus his dad remarried so quickly with a mistress and kid - forcing him out of the family too. So - I'd say there's more that meets the eye - b/c his father and her father's background (the one who killed his mom) is really sketchy. I really feel sad for the two leads - who have to suffer so much b/c of it all. Therefore, I am hoping that season 2 will answer all these questions I have in mind and my prediction of the story. If not enough for season 2 to cover it all - then another 3rd season may be required. Either way - I do hope that they film it soon. Excited for the 2nd season - let's hope that I won't cry so much when I watch it - cause I feel that there's gonna be a lot of pain b/w the two of them.
Can't view the telegram link
Also the wrong link for bitchute too - it doesn't open to the correct drama - it opens to another different drama all together.