Editorials
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Dec 31, 2024
Article Chinese actress Zhao Lusi allegedly abused by her person in charge
So, brain damage most likely due to a stoke? Then am I to believe those posts saying she likely had a stroke?This…
No one’s confirmed any of this so don’t jump to speculation that she won’t be acting for years.
3 6
On The Sound of Magic • Dec 31, 2024
Title The Sound of Magic
JCW should do another musical
3 0
Replying to WK2025 • Dec 31, 2024
Title The Murder in Kairoutei
10/10 My new favourite Cdrama or any for that matter. Suspense, thriller, romance it’s all amazing and beautiful…
Yes THANK YOU, I've loved this drama since watching it as it was airing and I kept feeling like the only one who loved it. It's a drama that sticks in my mind, both the romance and acting were really good.
3 1
Replying to No One • Dec 30, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love Spoiler
happy ending?
Yes
4 1
On Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love • Dec 30, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
How did this go down in rating?! Jdramas are so discriminated against on here
21 2
On Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love • Dec 29, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I'm still loving it. It's very real while at the same time the characters are actually likeable.
8 0
Replying to Raf • Dec 19, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
anyone know any Japanese dramas like this?
Another one that's on par to this one quality-wise is First Love: Hatsukoi
7 0
Replying to xyz_yxz • Dec 18, 2024
Title My Dearest Spoiler
what kind of feelings Ryang Eum have for ML?
romantic feelings
6 2
Replying to Alara Marshal • Dec 18, 2024
Title Crazy Love
i really enjoyed this and its one of the best romcoms, but i like business proposal better xd
I absolutely loved the first half of business proposal, but the second half fell short for me.
5 2
Replying to Lovely1717 • Dec 17, 2024
Title The First Frost
It's says that first frost moves to Feb , but some other say as both TWOT and FF are releasing in the same time,…
They would be stupid to release them at the same time if they're already creating competition for each other. That said what is it with cdramas not releasing at all lately like wtf.
3 1
Replying to Vals Stor • Dec 17, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Ok seriously. Whats going on with FL s upper lip thing? It supposed to be funny? Show her anger? Her poor acting?…
There's something about her face and/or expressions that I cannot stand and I can't pinpoint what it is.
8 6
Replying to Joanna • Dec 17, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Does anyone who watched the og version know if it had such an artsy vibe? I was trying to figure out why I wasnt…
The cinematography was good but it wasn't this artsy. Very different vibe altogether
1 0
Replying to Ijbol • Dec 17, 2024
Title Love's Ambition
I heard she lost great amount of weight this year bcs of some new food allergies and it caused her weight loss…
Yes she obviously lost weight, but she has also definitely had plastic surgery. Her face isn't even the same and this has been reiterated on several different platforms. Yours is an argument that is repeated a million times among netizens, so often that I can't even believe you're wasting your energy. Maybe it's the fact that I'm 37 and a lot of kids/younger people can be so gullible without even realizing it. How old are you? For me it's clear and easy to see through the industry's marketing and publicity side of things when it comes to their actors of which virtually all yes, do get plastic surgery, multiple times. I'm not even going to read any more replies, like I said this entire concept is so tired and ridiculous lol. I get it I get it you love her as an actor. Plastic surgery is offensive she must be a goddess who is naturally perfect. No one's allowed to "talk bad" about her in your presence. One day you'll realize you're being silly.
3 8
On Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love • Dec 16, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I feel like they saw the Korean version and were like “wtf is this shit”, and then fixed it. Instead of the gratuitous toxicity of the Korean version this feels actually human. This is all I wanted from nevertheless, they don’t have to get together in the end if that’s how the story has to be, they can be imperfect, realistic is ok as long as it has soul. I’m glad I can finally get that gross ick out of my mouth from the Korean version.
33 0
Replying to FullStop • Dec 16, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
How's it going?? The rating is quite low.
It's good. And this is coming from a hater of the Korean version. This version feels much more human (I haven't watched ep 5 yet though). Jdramas always get rated low here unfortunately
19 1
Replying to Ijbol • Dec 16, 2024
Title Love's Ambition
I heard she lost great amount of weight this year bcs of some new food allergies and it caused her weight loss…
I disagree and that sounds like an excuse typical of actors trying to hide their plastic surgery.
8 14
Replying to Giulliy • Dec 15, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Wow the rating, I know Jdramas tend to have lower rating whatever the reason but I don't think this drama deserves…
Yeah it definitely deserves higher.
11 0
Replying to jtyu • Dec 15, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
I like the younger FL way better. I like both versions of the ML. I’m still only a couple episodes in so I hope…
Yeah same. I think it's the older FL actress.
5 0
On Lee Eung Bok • Dec 14, 2024
Person Lee Eung Bok
I'll watch anything by this director.
1 0
On Love's Ambition • Dec 14, 2024
Title Love's Ambition
Lusi is always beautiful but she always had such great sweet girl next door charm, she is sooo cute when she's a healthy weight like in Hidden Love and Dating in the Kitchen. She is painfully skinny here. She needs to eat a burger, no one wants her looking like a stick insect
9 17

