Editorials Replying to Nesreen Azmy • Dec 14, 2024
Title Healer
I enjoyed this series, I was search for the romcom, but can't say this drama was romantic in the first place.…
Really recommend him in Sound of Magic and Worst of Evil
4 2
Replying to soobae • Dec 14, 2024
Title Light Shop
damn..ep2 was scary af
It was sooo good! I was on the edge of my seat
3 1
Replying to Weiwei_li • Dec 14, 2024
Title Almost Lover
I've been watching Zhao Lusi's dramas, and I'm disappointed that her recent ones haven't been good. Her last hit…
It is typical. Almost no actors have all or even mostly successful dramas on their resume. They all take less than stellar projects in between hits. There aren't enough "hit" dramas to go around.
5 0
Replying to katherine197 • Dec 14, 2024
Title Gui Guai: Gu Dan You Can Lan De Shen
new year, another try at manifesting Jerry Yan and Xu Ruohan as the leads of this 🙏
They were good together in Forbidden Flower, but not sure if I could see her as FL here. I'd like Jerry and Lusi
1 0
On Gui Guai: Gu Dan You Can Lan De Shen • Dec 14, 2024
Title Gui Guai: Gu Dan You Can Lan De Shen
Curious to know who the leads will be. As much as I loved the original, Cdramas usually do it for me more lately when it comes to modern romances so I'm curious to see if this adaptation actually has ML FL chemistry
6 0
Replying to Sophia • Dec 14, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I want to know too. Couldn't stand Nevertheless but if they could somehow make the ML and FL at least slightly…
No problem. I hope the same but we will see. These first episodes could be the polar opposite of what they show us in the next ones.
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Dec 14, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Good drama? How's the romance? Slow burn? Slight romance?
It's ok. Not the best but not totally unwatchable.
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
The writing is kinda stupid. He obviously figured out it was her at the beginning of the episode, but the writer made him dumb just to drag it out and try to give us more twists and reveals. I love the concept, her being mute and communicating secretly without him knowing over the phone, but the writing is not doing it for me.
7 3
Replying to somili • Dec 13, 2024
Title Light Shop
i swear i paid 100% attention.. but who's so yeongji
lol sorry I meant 'so' as in "So, Yeong Ji..." not as part of Yeong Ji's name. Park Bo Yong's character 😅
1 1
On Light Shop • Dec 13, 2024
Title Light Shop
Episode 2 is one of the best episodes in kdramaland. Soo good
4 0
Replying to Relci • Dec 13, 2024
Title Hidden Love
I found this drama painfully boring and uncomfortable to watch so I decided to drop it, I just couldn't get into…
You only watched 4 episodes. The beginning is admittedly pretty slow (although I still loved it) but it really picks up and gets good after episode 6 when she's in college.
2 0
Replying to Sophia • Dec 13, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I want to know too. Couldn't stand Nevertheless but if they could somehow make the ML and FL at least slightly…
I caught up on all 3 episodes and so far it's different. It seems much more innocent, ML just seems genuinely smitten with her. He's still kinda a playboy but aside from getting lots of attention from other women hasn't done anything especially toxic yet. They have really, really good chemistry. It's a lot better than the Korean version. But I'm still hesitant to get my hopes up about the remaining episodes bc of the source material.
9 2
Replying to 2busywatching • Dec 13, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Is it me, or did they change the relationship portion here almost completely? She wants a normal dating situation…
If unlike the original, they make him not totally 10000% toxic playboy red flag and someone who does genuinely have different feelings for her and wants to change...and at least somewhat succeeds...then I'll be down.
9 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Dec 13, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I wants to watch this one but I didn't like the Korean one because of how the characters were portrayed, not a…
I want to know too. Couldn't stand Nevertheless but if they could somehow make the ML and FL at least slightly sympathetic and likable here..
3 4
On Light Shop • Dec 13, 2024
Title Light Shop Spoiler
So Yeong ji is Won Yeongs daughter, right?
1 3
Replying to Ryaan • Dec 13, 2024
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
how is the chemistry bn main lead?happy ending?
Chemistry between the leads is notoriously bad. Really non-existent. Watch it for the bromance which is 🤌
5 0
Replying to Snow_flake • Dec 12, 2024
Title The First Frost
So sang yan is changed right like we wont get the same actor from hidden love?
Yep
5 0
On Love Your Enemy • Dec 12, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Episode 1 had some really good stuff in it buried among lots of filler and pretty low production/direction. I loved their childhood story and her being unable to recognize him again at first bc she couldn't see. Looking forward to the next episodes but I feel like I'm probably going to have to continue skipping some parts.
6 0
On Crazy Love • Dec 12, 2024
Title Crazy Love
Seriously one of the best romcoms. And it's been underrated from day 1 because it was overshadowed by Business Proposal airing at the same time.
9 6
On A Perfect Blossom • Dec 12, 2024
Title A Perfect Blossom
All this time later and this never got subbed?? wtf
2 0
