News
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 17, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Episode 1, the FL's job struggles were super relatable. The feels were there, and the leads somehow already had chemistry. Loving this so far
12 0
On An Encounter to Remember • Jun 17, 2024
Title An Encounter to Remember
Anywhere to watch this yet??
0 0
Replying to KenzoTenmaFan • Jun 15, 2024
Title Melancholia
I finished it and 16 hours of my life wasted on this trash. No good story telling, no good plot, no good acting…
Completely agree, this was awful and so boring.
1 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Another below mediocre nonsense drama
Says someone who gave HIDDEN LOVE a 1 and melancholia a 10
6 2
Replying to Otiose • Jun 14, 2024
Article Season 2 and 3 of Netflix's "Squid Game" to be released sequentially
I thought the second season of Missing: The Other Side was better overall in part because they included tighter…
Interesting. Haven't seen that one or the first
1 1
Replying to Random Series • Jun 14, 2024
Article Season 2 and 3 of Netflix's "Squid Game" to be released sequentially
I passionately hope it will flop. I loved "Squid Game", but it has already finished as far as I am concerned.I…
Yeah but why hope it flops? What if it's phenomenal you wouldn't want it just because it's a season 2?
3 2
lo_ve • Jun 14, 2024
Article Season 2 and 3 of Netflix's "Squid Game" to be released sequentially
I liked Squid Game but off the top of my head, I don't think I've ever been truly satisfied/impressed by a second season of a kdrama yet. Imo My Dearest part 2 was the closest one that came to actually meeting expectations and being good. So hopefully these aren't a flop. I don't think Korea has mastered multi-seasons yet, if they ever will...they frequently still struggle with writing 16 episodes these days. Hopefully this is all just my pessimism talking and I'm proven wrong.
9 11
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
Is the romance between the leads good so far?
1 0
Replying to swisshishappy • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Lovely Boxer
bro i m suprised how rating is this much loww...i shouldn't have trusted them...what a beautiful drama was it...i…
Same! I think some people were just weirded out by the coach-trainee dynamic and rated it low for that reason.
7 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
They are SO STINKIN CUTE
7 0
Replying to 1812 • Jun 13, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
is this serious in tone or fun?
Fun
0 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • Jun 13, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
No hot oppa = no high rating, simple as that
No teenybopper oppa, and Kim soo hyun's not in it lol
3 0
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Jun 13, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Why is everyone whining about ratings?? Just as some of you enjoyed the episodes, there are others who found the…
I don't think it should be rated 8.5+, but it's also unrealistic for it to be this low.
1 3
Replying to 11465851 • Jun 13, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Who the hell is rating it 7.4 if I catch you you are done
Ratings have gotten so jacked up on this site especially the last year or two.
3 0
Replying to darkstar • Jun 13, 2024
Title Flower of Evil
Dropped this one. Definitely not my cup of tea.
Same. I hate it when I don't "get" such popular dramas that everyone else seems to love. This is one of those dramas where I do not see the appeal at all and don't understand the rating. It just never hooked me whatsoever.
1 5
On Revolver • Jun 13, 2024
Title Revolver
When is this coming out?
1 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 12, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Really cute. I'm liking it so far
2 0
Replying to MiaJen • Jun 11, 2024
Title My Dearest
I start to watch and i'm on ep 2 but i wanna know if someone can help me to understand what is the real plot cause…
It starts to pick up and develop the plot especially from episode 4 onward. The first few episodes are much lighter.
4 4
Replying to aris • Jun 6, 2024
Title Hidden Love
When do they get together? Im at like ep 5 and it feels kinds broing for me (although i loved the manhua)
It only keeps getting better, especially from episode 8 onwards.
7 0
Replying to BL worshipper • Jun 3, 2024
Title Hidden Love
Um FL is annoyingly childish cuz she literally is one. She was primary, then secondary school in the first few…
She matures in episode 8 when the show time jumps to university. And no her love does not stay one sided.
3 0

