News
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
Is this worth watching for the romance or is romance not the main focus?
0 2
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 26, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I'm liking it as a casual fluffy cute watch but idk I'm not really feeling much actual chemistry, and 16 episodes is going to be a stretch for this.
2 1
Replying to Uvimolla • Jun 26, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
The male lead is 40 years old and he kinda looks his age.. His face is dull to look at and I don't feel much chemistry…
His face is "dull"? What does that even mean?
7 0
Replying to SilverMiggie • Jun 26, 2024
Title Are You Human?
Brilliant. Must see. SKJ was perfect at portraying both characters. Little changes & tweaks - amazing stuff. GSY…
Same, people are being way too hard on this drama! It’s a great watch
2 0
Replying to Shasha_Heyz • Jun 26, 2024
Title Are You Human?
the human namshin made me frustrated soo much he is one of the worst human possible eughhh thank god I only have…
He’s supposed to be that way…
1 0
Replying to Park Min • Jun 26, 2024
Title Are You Human?
To put it simply, the drama was not good. Selling a love story between an android and a human is a tough task…
2014-2018ish kdramas can’t be taken too seriously. They were so good/popular because they were basically just pure kdrama crack with plot until the very end. I for one really enjoyed this especially as a fan of SKJ.
7 1
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Jun 25, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
I’m sorry. mL is 38. Older FL is 54. him calling her an old lady is kind of insulting. 😂 54 is not old. 😭
They used "ahjumma" it doesn't necessarily mean "old lady" that's just how it was translated. It's a respectful term for a middle aged married lady, but some young women take offense to it so it's sometimes used in a joke context.
2 0
Lily Alice • Jun 24, 2024
Article "Miss Night and Day" Rises to Its Highest Ratings
Miss Night and Day is so good and underrated.
9 0
Replying to Keren • Jun 22, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
What's wrong with this drama? One moment it's funny, next minute it's scary. Honestly, I don't like the extreme…
It’s a mashup of so many genres, I love it! Supernatural, comedy, mystery, fantasy…
15 0
Replying to Sophia • Jun 22, 2024
Title Flower of Evil
Same. I hate it when I don't "get" such popular dramas that everyone else seems to love. This is one of those…
Was that really necessary, why does that offend you?
0 2
Replying to brodiew • Jun 20, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
I haven't even finished the first episode and I'm about to throw in the towel. The misery of the lead character…
If you thought the emotional parts were just misery and found it all not amusing but boring then I'm gonna go ahead and say you won't like episode 2 either. I absolutely loved both episodes but it sounds like this isn't for you.
27 0
Replying to Ishpak • Jun 20, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Did they put some kind of makeup on to make her look old? She’s 28, looking 35.
Yes she was wearing makeup that made her look older, to foreshadow him meeting her older self. ML was still intrigued by her even when he thought she was older before he saw she was born in 1996 on her resume.
1 0
Replying to selu • Jun 20, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
the rating is on the lower side so far... but this is pretty new so is it worth watching ?
Yes definitely
11 1
Replying to Venus_02 • Jun 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
quite cringy especially the interactions between the leads but the guys are all handsome so imma keep watching…
Seems they will ever get rid of that. They changed it to past life connection for a while, but looks like we’re back to childhood connection again lol
5 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jun 19, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
So I'm going to start this tomorrow and I saw a clip of the ML and I think I'm going to fall hard for him in this…
I'm really liking him here
5 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 19, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
It's really cute, but I'm unsure how they're going to carry this for 16 episodes.
9 1
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 18, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
I was so drawn in to the first two episodes. I normally never can stand murder sub plots but for some reason I actually didn’t mind this one at all. I think it’s because of the pacing or the way the leads are fleshed out, and the ML is a really good actor too. I’m hooked and can’t wait for the next episodes.
14 0
Replying to Miss Night and Day • Jun 18, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Replying to deleted comment
That’s going to make you stop watching??
5 0
Replying to Kuya4LN13 • Jun 17, 2024
Person Han Ji Seung
I agree, I've been on the lookout for series with similar vibes - slowburn, ost in the background, inner monologues.…
I actually am not a huge fan of melos because (in my opinion) it's a genre that's very hard to get right. But this one ticked all the boxes for me and was one of my favorite dramas, even with a less than stellar ending.
4 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jun 17, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
MDL filled with Genre Purists who hate any kind of Genre Mixing, it's no wonder most kdramas are so basic and…
I freakin love genre mixing, when done right, which this totally is imo. You're right, the sticklers about it are why we can't have nice things.
6 0
