News
Replying to Sophia • Feb 13, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
No one has mentioned age again except the fans of this show like you who continue to bring up age.
It wasn't when this person commented. There were a group of fans who were assuming people must not be seeing chemistry because of the actress' age.
0 0
On Love to Hate You • Feb 13, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
On ep 5. I'm liking the romance a lot but the editing is preventing me from feeling drawn into it. It feels choppy and fast.
3 0
Replying to Hawkeye • Feb 12, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
10 episodes and the whole age thing is still going on. Just stop watching it damn, who's putting a knife to yall's…
No one has mentioned age again except the fans of this show like you who continue to bring up age.
1 2
Replying to Rollito Deprimavera • Feb 12, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I love the actors but the plot is too over the top and the moms too ridiculous for me. The killings, the crazy…
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't feel their chemistry. There's something off about it that I can't put my finger on.
2 0
On The Interest of Love • Feb 11, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
Thank goodness it's over. What a pointless drama. I can honestly say I hated every character. The only good thing about this drama was their first kiss was one of the best kiss scenes I've seen.
10 3
On Love to Hate You • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
Can someone tell me if this is a hit or miss? People are saying different things. The first episode seemed pretty good
3 4
Replying to daydream • Feb 9, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I don’t usually like romcoms but everyone is talking about how great this drama is and how it got them out of…
It's definitely worth watching. It's a very high quality drama with great production value. The plot has a lot of focus on a side couple love triangle and education, but it's picked up the last two episodes.
5 0
Replying to Hannaliss • Feb 9, 2023
Title The Beauty Inside
This actor ( ML) drives me absolutely insane, HE HAS ONE FACIAL EXPRESSION!?!? Monotone and emotionless, COME…
The most versatile I've seen him was in Liberation Notes, and I got the impression he was really pushing himself there. Maybe he's on his way to improving, who knows, but I couldn't finish either this or Because this is my first life because of him.
2 1
On Pandora: Beneath the Paradise • Feb 9, 2023
Title Pandora: Beneath the Paradise
Whoever is designing these posters is a really talented graphic artist
3 0
Replying to Random Series • Feb 9, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
No Spoilers PleaseI have now watched 3 episodes. While there is a good deal to enjoy, I am not finding it that…
I feel it's gotten a lot better the last two episodes.
2 0
Replying to Patricia • Feb 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I'm so confused right now...
Me too, mystery is going way too fast it feels jumbled
2 0
On Glitch • Feb 5, 2023
Title Glitch
Ep 1 seemed different than expected but still promising. It got so boring and draggy after that. Too bad, it had potential
1 0
On Hold My Hand at Twilight • Feb 4, 2023
Title Hold My Hand at Twilight
It's nice so far. Waiting for ep 3 subs
3 0
lo_ve • Feb 4, 2023
Article Han Ji Hyun confirmed to work with Lee Min Ki in a new wavve K-drama!
I really don't understand why Lee Min Ki keeps getting roles. He cannot act.
6 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 3, 2023
Title Be Melodramatic
Is there much romance? Who are the couples?
Lots of romance between several couples... interspersed with life/work and comedy
1 0
On Jo Yeong Min • Feb 3, 2023
Person Jo Yeong Min
He seems like a really good director I wish he'd get better scripts
9 0
On The Interest of Love • Feb 3, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
On episode 12 and I hate everyone.
6 3
On Be Melodramatic • Feb 2, 2023
Title Be Melodramatic
One of my top dramas ever, and one of only 2 dramas to make me cry. Ep 1 was a masterpiece, never cried and laughed so much in a single episode.
7 9
Replying to RAMking • Feb 2, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I hope all the new dramas that starts in Feb will be good, I'm in a drama drought at present I'm only watching…
It was a pretty dry 2022 for me, not sure what was going on with dramas last year (imo)...been hoping this year will be better but still nothing's really hooked me yet
4 1
Replying to haenbi • Feb 2, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
low expectations for this one
Unfortunately same. Not a fan of the writer personally so I'm not getting my hopes up. And I was expecting it to be a lot more romance focused than the highlights make it appear.
0 0
