News
Replying to poindexter • Dec 22, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
this was giving me gay vibes
Lee Joon seemed very flamboyant in this
4 2
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Dec 22, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls Spoiler
AnY rOmAnCe? 🤓
Yeah but not a very satisfying one, lots of romance/chemistry in the beginning but kind of fizzles out
1 3
On When the Weather Is Fine • Dec 22, 2022
Title When the Weather Is Fine
2 years and I've been waiting...I just want another drama with this vibe that's as good as WTWIF is that too much to ask for lol
9 6
Replying to vivalf • Dec 22, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
should I or shouldn't I? I do love a good ole fashion romance with Moon Ga Young.
First episode is definitely worth watching
3 1
Replying to gmre • Dec 22, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
I like suyong I feel like at work places women always need to be quiet and take whatever they are given and she…
I don't think he was being pushy at all either. Remember he'd liked her for a long time without ever doing anything. He came across as very sweet to me and like someone finally trying to get the courage to confess.
3 1
On The Interest of Love • Dec 22, 2022
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
I love it but damn the FL is unlikable so far. Not liking how she's treating him. It'll be interesting to see how they try to redeem her character.
4 0
On The Interest of Love • Dec 21, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
Their chemistry even in the first 15 minutes... they're the sweetest couple. I love it so much
8 0
On Summer Strike • Dec 21, 2022
Title Summer Strike
This lost me by episode 7. Nothing actually happened in the plot...not even romance really. Had a lot of potential and a good vibe but the plot was just eh. Then sounds like they tried to make up for it by creating forced drama.
5 1
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Dec 21, 2022
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
The chemistry the director was going for is...interesting. Is it supposed to be a subtle incest romance or are they trying to get you to think she secretly knows he's not really her brother, or...?
4 2
Replying to shingi bangi boong boong • Dec 21, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
is it out already?
Not for me. Probably being subbed
0 0
Replying to Mie • Dec 21, 2022
Person Song Kang
How this dude got so many main roles in high profile drama (such as Netflix ones) remains a mystery for me...…
I agree, although I think his acting is even less than mediocre. He has a very unique physical appearance that Koreans love and which makes him so popular - tall, muscular, with an especially small head/face. His acting itself is cringe worthy
5 0
Replying to zuri • Dec 16, 2022
Title Through the Darkness
1st episode in, and tbh its boring so far
Yeah I found it pretty boring. Good acting and production, but boring.
4 0
On Gudetama: An Eggcellent Adventure • Dec 16, 2022
Title Gudetama: An Eggcellent Adventure
Soooo cute, why isn't this getting more attention lol
2 3
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Dec 15, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
I don't understand what happened to PMY's acting. Some roles she's good in, others she's bland af and literally just saunters her hips around.
12 1
On Unlock My Boss • Dec 13, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss
6.7 lol not accurate at all
6 1
On Summer Strike • Dec 13, 2022
Title Summer Strike
I really like this drama for the vibe and adorable ML but episode 7 of 12 already and I somehow feel like nothing has actually happened in the story.
8 0
Replying to Akhilesh Dandge • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Beauty Inside
This is literally so BORING! The plot is just non existent! They're just trying to sell off the concept in the…
Agree and same.
2 2
On The Beauty Inside • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Beauty Inside
Damn this ML is painful to watch reciting line after line with zero expression whatsoever and a flat monotone. Same exact character he was in Because this is My First Life.
10 3
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • Dec 10, 2022
Title The Worst of Evil
They released a preview and Wi Hajoon is looking so hot in it!
Link??
0 0
On Silent • Dec 10, 2022
Title Silent
This drama is so real. To know you're going deaf and you'll soon be unable to hear your favorite songs ever again... damn.
21 2

