News
On Love Is for Suckers • Dec 9, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
This started with so much potential, but sadly the writing was so lazy. No tension or hook, just a lazy filler drama of random directionless nonsense.
4 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 9, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
This is one of those dramas that constantly plays distracting music in the background of every scene and even when characters are talking. It prevents me from connecting with the characters, but maybe it's just me.
6 1
Replying to Sophia • Dec 9, 2022
Title First Love
Can you recommend better jdramas?
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out for sure.
0 0
On Crazy Love • Dec 9, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I miss this drama. Best romcom of the year by far
12 0
Replying to Sophia • Dec 8, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
Will this be on Netflix in the US? I don't see it there yet
Looks like it was just recently added
2 0
On Recipe for Farewell • Dec 8, 2022
Title Recipe for Farewell
A calming high quality drama with very good acting and production. Plus short episodes. Love it
18 0
On Connect • Dec 7, 2022
Title Connect
Good production and directing (minus the CGI, which was pretty weak), but the writing and concept were just not good. Kinda boring. Also what's with the cheesy squelching sounds with the gore?
5 1
Replying to ag2059 • Dec 7, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss Spoiler
does this have romance
Looks like there will be at least some, there was a meet cute
5 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Dec 7, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss
Viki if this is available for you. Otherwise the usual sites like kisskh or dramacool. Or whatever the cool kids…
Yeah kisskh and dramacool are my usual go-tos, but it wasn't available yet when I posted. It's up now though :) Thanks
1 1
On Unlock My Boss • Dec 7, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss
Surprisingly good. Definitely worth watching so far
5 0
On Unlock My Boss • Dec 7, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss
Any links where to watch?
0 5
On The Interest of Love • Dec 6, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
Will this be on Netflix in the US? I don't see it there yet
2 1
Replying to vivalf • Dec 5, 2022
Title Silent
BTW if you love this drama, you guys need to watch First Love: Hatsukio on Netflix. Probably one of the best Jdramas…
Both really excellent, 2 of the best dramas of the year for me for sure
2 0
Replying to kristy • Dec 5, 2022
Title Nevertheless,
I still don't get why people constantly hate on this drama I think it's very realistic and we don't see that too…
This drama was disgusting and the characters were literally repulsive and/or stupid. The bad qualities being realistic is no excuse, just because it may be realistic isn't reason to give it a pass. Production quality was the only good thing about this drama.
2 1
On Our Blues • Dec 5, 2022
Title Our Blues
This drama was a unique watch for me. Not a fan of the writer and overall I found the plot too slow and kinda meh, although the production quality, direction and everything else was outstanding...but that being said, episode 9 was one of the best episodes I've ever seen in my life, period.
4 0
On A Time Called You • Dec 5, 2022
Title A Time Called You
Good director
2 0
On Recipe for Farewell • Dec 4, 2022
Title Recipe for Farewell
This is a really good mature drama. Love it
12 0
Replying to Pupusa • Dec 4, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
It takes a while to get used to his looks. The more important thing is that he can acts circles around most "stars"…
Lots of plastic surgery don't let anyone fool you.
2 0
Replying to DanM • Dec 4, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
How the F this get rated so high. i f ing laughed so hard every time the male lead said I'll go see the bad guys…
Right? I seriously do not get the appeal of this drama and found it cheesy af and boring, the high rating has to be from fans of the ML and people just desperate to like something
7 0
Replying to Sophia • Dec 4, 2022
Title First Love
Can you recommend better jdramas?
Watching Silent already and I love it. Will check out the others, thanks :) Still adore this drama too though
2 2
