News
Replying to Amaterasu • Nov 19, 2022
Title When the Weather Is Fine
How is Jae Wook's screentime here?
He has a decent amount of screen time as a side character.
6 3
Replying to Andre912 • Nov 18, 2022
Title Connect
mediocre writer + director... but really great cast.. hmmm..... not sure they can carry this one..
Hopefully not yet another mediocre 2022 drama. They just keep coming... with very few exceptions
2 1
On Somebody • Nov 18, 2022
Title Somebody
What is it with 2022, there have been so few great dramas and I keep getting my hopes up. This could have been so much better than it was. Good acting but boring
10 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Nov 15, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Reborn rich started and its going to be insane. (P.s it 3 episode per week not the usual 2 ep per week)And alchemy…
Wait where did you watch it, I thought it's not out yet
0 1
Replying to Twizz • Nov 15, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Any good drama these days?
Somebody is about to come out. Looks really good...fingers crossed
1 1
Replying to Aramintai • Nov 15, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
Watched the last two episodes and got bored to tears. Are they going anywhere with this? Where's the romance lift…
The definition of a filler drama, but not even an enjoyable one. What a letdown
2 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Nov 15, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
What happens to current K-Dramas these days? They always begin with strong and great start but become draggy,…
Quantity over quality applies to most unfortunately. They're cranking lots out fast nowadays...some are bound to be meh and writers don't put as much effort in. I'm noticing it too. So many mediocre dramas these days. Like there's actually nothing new I've been wanting to watch the last few weeks, and that's never been the case before
8 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Nov 15, 2022
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Wow, I've never seen such high production quality on such a mediocre drama before. Not really feeling this.
10 4
On May I Help You? • Nov 12, 2022
Title May I Help You?
Is this a case format drama? Like is it mainly the characters going from one case/story to another?
2 1
Replying to Squishy gummybear • Nov 12, 2022
Title Mr. Queen
No idea why this has a 9 star rating. Absolutely forced myself to watch until the 10 th episode then dropped it
Same. Episode 10 and still hardly any romance. So slow and not that funny. People try so hard to like something on MDL
4 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Nov 10, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
Any romance at all?
1 2
Replying to elena • Nov 10, 2022
Title Little Women
unpopular opinion but I am not only not enjoying this at all,its so fast paced and hard to keep up with,but it…
I'm underwhelmed too, not because I think it's too fast paced (it's actually a little slow for me, but I only made it to episode 4). I can see why people like it, the production quality is excellent, but the story did not grab me.
5 0
Replying to kirketexpert • Nov 9, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
This show is so bad they should cancel it right now and shouldn't release the rest of episodes
It honestly feels like all filler except for episodes 5 & 6.
2 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Nov 9, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
I've come this far but I'm putting it on hold to see how it turns out. I'm bored
1 0
Replying to Red Girl • Nov 6, 2022
Person Kim Soo Hyun
His acting is just ok. I feel he is overrated tbh.
I agree way overrated. He's either stone faced or crying one or the other. Never even moved his eyebrows in IOTNBO, barely any expressions. Kwak Dong Yeon was a much better actor in that drama compared to him
7 4
Replying to Rapunzel • Nov 5, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Boredom in contract, it's this drama. Looking back, there was no potential even in the beginning. I am literally…
I'm careful now to put dramas on hold that don't seem promising in the beginning. Better to wait to see how it turns out than keep pushing through only to be disappointed and waste time that could be spent on better dramas. I stopped watching at episode 4.
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Nov 5, 2022
Title Queen of Tears
One of my favorite directors and writers. Going on my list for sure
1 0
Replying to BLCanary • Nov 5, 2022
Title D.P. Spoiler
I see there's a sexual assault tag. Is it bad? I don't want to start it if it is
It's disturbing, not sure how to rank it as bad or not bad, it's sexual assault but more like abuse of authority type stuff. Male on male
7 2
Replying to Jay noona • Nov 4, 2022
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I'm at ep 05 and I don't know if the dead face expression of the ML are going to change or notUsual people their…
I agree actually. I know he's a popular actor but I've never been a fan
0 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Nov 4, 2022
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Rewatching. Not overrated at all it's brilliant af
21 0

