Editorials
On Love in Contract • Sep 28, 2022
Title Love in Contract
This drama is all over the place. The storyline is so messy, and it's one of those dramas with oddly placed music interrupting all the scenes of tension.
5 0
Replying to ToMyStar • Sep 27, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Think about it, if th female ended up with second ml, the person who u think the male lead would be the second…
I know, but I'd still love to see it one day. For a writer to throw convention out the window and twist the plot with the FL actually falling for the SML. Maybe it would make him become the ML technically, yeah, but I'd think of it as more of a double ML scenario. And not until the last few episodes when they get together. It would have been perfect in True Beauty, for example... maybe one day
1 0
On Big Mouth • Sep 26, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Wow. Reading the comments, I'm glad I decided to wait to see how this one turned out before watching. I think I'll pass now
4 0
Replying to B4T • Sep 26, 2022
Title Love in Contract
is it good?
imo it's decent so far
2 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Sep 26, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
Looks promising. Hopefully it's the next good romcom we've been waiting for since Crazy Love
7 0
Replying to 8703253 • Sep 26, 2022
Article Kim Yoo Jung in talks to join "Sweet and Sour Chicken"
I don't know why but I feel like this will be awesome
The quirky ones usually are lol, the ones you least expect
6 0
On Chicken Nugget • Sep 26, 2022
Title Chicken Nugget
Cha Eun Woo and Kim Yoo Jung leads... wow.
2 0
On Love in Contract • Sep 26, 2022
Title Love in Contract
We all know the SML is not going to happen because FL is already smitten with ML. But that doesn't stop me from wishing
12 0
Replying to Sia4Luv • Sep 25, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
Overrated drama that people are trying so hard to like. Also, the fl is a complete failure for being an officer.
Agree
4 0
Replying to DramaTime333 • Sep 24, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Yeah I am gravitating towards the ML more, too there is something more intriguing to his personality.
Yeah I'm the same, he's stone faced with almost zero personality so far. SML is engaging and protective already
2 1
On Love in Contract • Sep 24, 2022
Title Love in Contract
For once can the FL please end up with the SML
12 6
Replying to AK76 • Sep 24, 2022
Title Love in Contract
PMY is a total cosmetic surgery fanatic for years. I don't promote such nonsense. In addition, after Healer she…
Agree sadly. I wish she actually tried a different look/role like she did in Healer. I did like her character in WTWIF, where she at least had some interesting character development starting out so shy/depressed, but she still had the same look as all her recent characters. It's weird, I honestly do feel like she can be a really good actress, I just get the impression she doesn't really try most of the time.
6 0
Replying to Mira2NE1 • Sep 23, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Not sure if I can post it here, but can you recommend some romcoms for me, please? A drama that can give me some…
Most recently the best is Crazy Love
6 1
On Love in Contract • Sep 23, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I feel like the writing is odd. I like the show but I kinda don't at the same time. It feels messy and the chemistry between ML and FL isn't there for me, I feel like there's a lot we missed between them since we didn't get to see most of their working relationship.
7 0
Replying to Maiah • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I must admit I expected an extremely cute lovey-dovey rainbows flowers and glitter kind of romcom but instead…
Same on all counts
3 0
Replying to Eren Jäger • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Sigh I was excited for this drama then i knew about the some stuff in it, now even non-western media is not safe,…
Prepare to be attacked lol
8 2
Replying to Dreamer • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in Contract
like the first ep even tho the plot is a bit confusing, like is the ML a supposed criminal suffering from personality…
I had a hard time following it too it was a bit messy, I don't think we're supposed to know what the ML's full story is yet though.
3 1
Replying to nesrinpenas • Sep 22, 2022
Title D.P. Season 2
I want to see the whole DP squad again and of course Jung Haein. Looking forward alsoso for the OST. I love the…
The OST was amazing
10 2
Replying to Zensutji • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in Contract
not really understand the plot..first ep they did not explain the story well
Yeah there was something off about how they were telling the story, the fault of the director maybe? Hard to pinpoint what it was, it just didn't feel clear
2 2
Replying to Akdrama • Sep 21, 2022
Title Love in Contract
What the heck is she doing to her face???? She looked so pretty in healer that she has completely ruined her beauty…
I agree with you, she has an odd shape to her face now, like she got more jaw surgery done. She's still pretty but she used to have a perfect heart-shaped face, now she looks like a totally different person
12 1

