Editorials
Replying to Happy_Creep • Sep 20, 2022
Title Love in Contract
It has been a rough year due to the lack of good rom coms.
Honestly true, imo the only good ones were Crazy Love and the first half of Business Proposal.
17 1
On Love in Contract • Sep 20, 2022
Title Love in Contract
PMY is my favorite actress, and to see her look so different from how she looked in her last roles is kinda shocking. I know she's already had lots and lots of procedures, but now her chin and jaw look sooo much more narrow that it's actually changed the shape of her mouth. She doesn't even look the same in the trailers
14 13
On Fanletter, Please • Sep 19, 2022
Title Fanletter, Please
omg how did I not know until now that he finally got a lead role?!
4 0
On Crazy Love • Sep 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I loved this so much. Still one of the best of the year for me
10 2
On Once upon a Small Town • Sep 10, 2022
Title Once upon a Small Town
I like it :) It's nothing groundbreaking and the ML's acting is not impressing me so far, but it's a cute and entertaining easy watch.
8 0
Replying to marple2 • Sep 8, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
It's good but brings nothing new on the table, I think MOST ppl moved passed serious healing drama. I feel for…
Agreed with the exception of Sound of Magic.
2 1
Replying to If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 26, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Replying to deleted comment
You need to chill out already. You've been flooding the comments from the beginning jumping on anyone who says any opinion that doesn't agree with yours. You don't have to defend the drama to the death. Just chill.
6 1
Replying to maizus • Aug 26, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
I lost hope in Ji Chang Wook he don't know anymore how to choose a good script. After Healer and K2 he's projects…
Agree for the most part. The only dramas of his I loved were Healer (favorite drama of all time) and Sound of Magic.
2 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 24, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
The writing isn't good. Things are moving way too fast and have been since the beginning. What about the ML's violent past and backstory? I would have expected them to spend an episode or two on that in the beginning. So far both couples were basically insta love and have had no interactions that would explain their attraction, except (maybe?) the hair-pulling moment between ML and FL. Not sure I'd count that. And in 5 episodes, I somehow feel that nothing has really happened in this show.
7 2
Replying to Diana B • Aug 24, 2022
Review Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
The drama is slow but good. Don't screw it up with stupid low scores just because you're impatient.😏
I've noticed there are tons of Cdrama fans on MDL who gush about certain dramas no matter what. It's not because I'm impatient. The drama was not good.
4 1
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Aug 21, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Is this 10/10 top tier stuff so far?
No.
3 0
Replying to If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 20, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Replying to deleted comment
I agree with you. I think it's the writing. It has felt off for me since episode 1. The first example was the ML just ended up at the hospice and joined them and it all felt too fast and like something was missing.
2 0
Replying to ethyria • Aug 17, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
is the show not going to address how min woo legit tried to destroy wyw's career by sending that file? are they…
At this point, I'm guessing they're saving the explanation for season 2. Which sucks.
3 1
Replying to Jeff • Aug 17, 2022
Title Vagabond
Honestly the worst kdrama I've watched.
Really? I didn't love it like a lot of people, but I definitely wouldn't say it's the worst kdrama I've ever watched. I thought it was good for an action drama. I'd love a second season.
0 4
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 17, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Ummm seems like they are gonna rush the ending 😬 Otherwise they should make S2 for proper ending but don't…
Season 2 is in talks. Probably going to happen
2 1
Replying to Aki • Aug 17, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
what’s wrong with yall? Not everything have to be fast burn romance, if you really complaining still then become…
I literally don't see a single person in the comments complaining about a lack of romance.
2 5
Replying to Peephole • Aug 17, 2022
Article "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" in discussion to have a second season
Why, just why?! Can’t Korean dramas bring us closure in 16 episodes anymore?Making us lose the peace of mind,…
The biggest problem is that they don't renew for another season until they've seen it's doing well... which means the writer has already plotted and prepared for only a single season. So anything after that is likely to feel forced and contrived in the story. I hope they stop doing this before it gets out of hand. The only exception is Vagabond, which is begging for a second season and ironically hasn't gotten one.
9 0
Replying to Aki • Aug 17, 2022
Article "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" in discussion to have a second season
WE DONT WANT SEASON 2 FOR THISWE WANT SEASON 2 VAGABOND
So true.
3 0
lo_ve • Aug 17, 2022
Article "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" in discussion to have a second season
After the disappointment with Yumi's Cells 2, I'm worried about this new trend of multiple seasons with kdramas. It's very hard to write another compelling season when the first was successful and that can ruin the show for people. I hope they don't get into the habit of trying to milk their cash cows like Hollywood does, but it looks like they already are.
16 1
On Go A Ra • Aug 17, 2022
Person Go A Ra
Why does she talk like that, she purses her lips so much she almost can't pronounce the words she's saying. I literally can't watch her it's so annoying
6 0

