Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Blissoo
  • Contribution Points: 97 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 10, 2023
On Newtopia • Dec 15, 2024
Title Newtopia
they should at least give us now newtopia poster . only one wish please don't give us another trauma like snowdrop 🥹. this time at least my girl deserve happy ending
3 3
Replying to LoveInKDrama • Dec 15, 2024
SAMEEE!!! The FL constantly chasing the ML was seriously starting to get on my nerves. To put it in your words…
wow, that's so good . perfect explanation 👏
3 1
Replying to Amortage • Dec 15, 2024
Person Zhang Jing Yi
Can you explain for why you thought this ? Everything is "ZHANG JINGYI" information 💁
Did I say it's bad or good ? I asked you why you thought here every information about jingyi
1 0
Replying to twinty • Dec 15, 2024
Title Almost Lover
With both Almost Lover and Love's Ambition, I am sure she will! I hope we get to see Love's Ambition in the first…
I think this year I'm kinda upset with C-drama. They postponed my one of favorite couple drama from june to next year. As we can see love's ambition finished shooting first then we'll get it first quarter. I know she'll not disappoint us 😌
1 1
Replying to Amortage • Dec 7, 2024
Title Reborn
Its on MDL upcoming list , so we can get it maybe very soon. I mean ( 1st quarter of 2025) 🥺.
It's our bad 😭. Why they did it to us ?

But sometimes I feel like we'll get it in Jan or Feb
1 0
Replying to 11244175 • Dec 7, 2024
Title Reborn
I will sound like a broken record at this point, but when will they release this? This was supposed to air a while…
Its on MDL upcoming list , so we can get it maybe very soon. I mean ( 1st quarter of 2025) 🥺.
0 2
Replying to twinty • Dec 6, 2024
I didn't even know this was in the making! I was so focused on waiting for Reborn.
22/11 was booting ceremony of this drama. I think you misses so many things. Can I sms you in MDL ?
0 2
Replying to twinty • Dec 6, 2024
I didn't even know this was in the making! I was so focused on waiting for Reborn.
Don't say you're here after my comments reply 😂
0 4
Replying to twinty • Dec 6, 2024
I agree with all and would add Zhang Ling He and WXY. And I would love to see her with Chen Fei again.
Feiyu and jingyi will be my favourite pair all time and I want to see both of them together again in top of my list . about ZLH and ZJY they already getting attractions in brand activities. I don't know how much time I've to wait for this pair. WXY already got a rumours with ZJY but we got another amazing pair CZY and ZJY. Moral of the story is I want to see my baby to work with everyone and give us amazing work
0 1