News
On Weakest Beast • Oct 11, 2018
Title Weakest Beast
A pretty good first episode, but it was kind of stressful watching Shinkai's working life with her workplace colleagues ^_^;;;
0 0
On Takito Kenichi • Sep 2, 2018
Person Takito Kenichi
He's amazing in comedy roles lol!
0 0
On Hito wa Mita Me ga 100% • Jul 16, 2018
Title Hito wa Mita Me ga 100%
I really liked this drama alot. The friendship formed between the 3 researchers is so precious and the beauty research processes were so funny especially with the gags by Chemi. The romantic subplot between Jun and Sakaki was kind of cute but I too didn't expect that plot twist lol. But anyway, I think friendship and growth of Jun are still the major theme of this show and after this show ended, it also made me wish to work in similar environment as the main characters. I wholeheartedly would recommend this show if you are in for a lighthearted and pretty humorous drama!
2 0

