News
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 6 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
i just finished watching this. i was pulled in by big jane's dark aura and it started so good. i expected some psychological dark plot but it went downhill after a couple of episodes. i kept watching for big jane thoughðŸ˜
5 1
Replying to Exol • 6 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Man they started off so good only to shit midway 🥀
true. i wanted to watch this for the mysterious and dark vibe but it just got worse and worse.
2 0
On Tee Boonyakait Wongsajaem • Aug 6, 2026
Person Tee Boonyakait Wongsajaem
I am watching this waiting for the next episode of Don't Be Too Emotional
2 0
On Pop Pataraphol Wanlopsiri • Mar 20, 2026
Person Pop Pataraphol Wanlopsiri
I'm watching him as Banjong in I'm The Most Beautiful Count and I'm shooketh😠like how is this is the same guy that played Winner in PitBabe.
2 0
On Eternal Faith • Jun 6, 2021
Title Eternal Faith
I hope they officially announce the cast already. I'm tired of reading new rumours every other day. This is really testing my patience 😩
3 0

