News
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 15, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Hello! Does anyone have a Spotify link for the songs playlist of this drama? HELP I AM SO ATTACHED
0 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 15, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Hello! Does anyone have a Spotify link for the songs playlist of this drama? HELP I AM SO ATTACHED
0 0
Replying to shel arman • Dec 2, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
the sp dropped in youku, is it about behind the scenes?
Yes but im hoping for another special episode
1 1
On Lighter & Princess • Dec 2, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Will there be a different special episode? Or the SP episode that is posted in youku is the special episode?
2 4
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 30, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Is there a possibility that all the remaining episodes will be uploaded today in Kisskh?
0 8
Replying to _Tima_ • Nov 30, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
already finished ep 32?
Not yet, wanted to wait for all the episodes until I start episode 32
0 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Nov 30, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
32-26 are now all currently processing.. any minute now....yaaay
On Kisskh? Hoping it’ll be uploaded fast
1 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 30, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I can’t decide😭 Should I buy the fast track episodes or just wait for kisskh to upload all the remaining episodes?😭 help
1 7
Replying to Jennajane123 • Nov 29, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I hate to break it to you but no. It has always been the case. Once episode 32 airs tomorrow, the time for 33-34…
Yes, there is a possibility☺️
1 0
Replying to Jennajane123 • Nov 29, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I hate to break it to you but no. It has always been the case. Once episode 32 airs tomorrow, the time for 33-34…
youku will release FastTrack episodes tomorrow, then there is the possibility that all the remaining episodes will be released tomorrow.
2 0
Replying to shel arman • Nov 29, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
i will definitely struggle watching chen fei and zhang zhi ying to work with different actors whatever the story…
i have the same feeling😢
2 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 29, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I think Kisskh will release all the remaining episodes tomorrow. I checked their website and Ep 33-34 has a countdown timer along with episode 32 :))
1 8
Replying to Drama Aesthete • Nov 29, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
The fact that i created an account here just to talk about this drama.Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too!!😭
1 1
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 25, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
When will the trailer for Episode 29 be released?
0 2
Replying to Xiaofang • Nov 23, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
To look after each other since lu xun just had his surgery
When will they start living together? Is it episode 29?
0 1
Replying to Ruhikam • Nov 22, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Apparently there is a surprise in episode 36 . The producer of lighter and princess told. So looking forward to…
Yes! I wanna see them being a mom and dad!
5 15
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 22, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Can anyone tell me if they really got together in the novel? Some says that they had a child at the end of the novel😭
4 1
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 16, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Hello!! I really love this drama but I can’t wait for the next episodes :((. I want to read the novel but all of it was in chinese language. Can anyone suggest a site where I can read the novel in english? Thank you in advance!
1 1