News
Replying to Afnan • Jan 10, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
bro I loved ur country just from the show, I’m planning to visit but not in the cold weather 😿 what time…
In may/june lapland people have their holidays usually and most places are closed. If you want to go up north to real lapland, i would say go july/august. If you go september, like weeks 31/32 then you will see the colorful fall time called Ruska. All the leafs from trees are turned yellow,brown,red and so on..
1 1
Replying to Revontulet • Jan 5, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
I live in southern Finland near Helsinki and have visited Kuusamo, Kilpisjärvi, Saariselkä, Syöte, Levi and…
I live southern Finland as well. I been visiting lapland my whole life, summer and winter. I usually go to Saariselkä. But been other places too, same as you.
1 0
On Rented in Finland • Jan 5, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
As a Finnish person, i don't consider Kuusamo and Posio being part as real Finnish Lapland as these areas are just too south. They drove from Rovaniemi about 200km south east and Rovaniemi is located on arctic circle line and it's still quite south from real lapland. I consider real Finnish Lapland starting from small town called Vuotso, which is located about 220km north from Rovaniemi. Kuusamo/Posio area is just middle of nowhere :-) But show is great to watch and see what the boys are doing over there.
10 11
Replying to itsmeee • Jan 5, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
is 5th episode postponed or has it aired?
Bilibili has ep5 with eng sub, viki is week behind on ep releasing so...
0 1
lo_ve • Jan 1, 2025
Article 'A Shop for Killers' confirmed to film the new season next year!
This serie was like abuse of watcher... if you would knew.. you have just watched ep 1 and last two eps.. then you would have knew everything.,.
2 1
Lily Alice • Jan 1, 2025
Article Chinese actress Zhao Lusi allegedly abused by her person in charge
She hasn't look healthty at all resent pics and topics. It will take toll o mental state sooner than physical..so.. I hope she will get well soon and persons involved sees brick wall long times.
7 1
lo_ve • Jul 19, 2024
Article "What Comes after Love" starring Lee Se Young and Sakaguchi Kentaro confirmed to premiere soon!
Now we need to get this one on some platform where us international viewers can see it with eng subs also. I can't make account to Coupang Play :(
6 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I wonder what subtitle creators on viki has thought about when they have translated all those finnish city names like this :D
0 0
On Moving • Aug 28, 2023
Title Moving
Does anyone remember this line: Save the cheerleader, save the world... from .US serie Heroes. I been watching now 6 eps of Moving and i really enjoy it. Although it's fallowing same plot with small adaption.. i wonder how many seasons will this korean version be..
1 1