News
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • May 1, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
So sad, this could have been one of the best BLs of the year, but ruined by the ending. I wish I didn't get so invested in this story.
11 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Remember when I said that forehead kisses are kinn's signature on porsche? I just confirmed they will add it in…
Yesss, great news
2 0
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Feb 6, 2022
Title You're My Sky Spoiler
I like all 3 couples. But FahThorn is my ultimate couple. There have been sooooo many BLs with 2 people who grew…
Totally agree, I love seeing them together and enjoy how their storyline is progressing.
2 0
Replying to marteetaa • Feb 4, 2022
Title You're My Sky
I'm surprised of the low ratings! So far so nice, each couple is slowly developing and I feel each got a good…
Definitely agree about Dome and Vee, besides the sister thing, I feel the relationship between them is weird between them since there's so little dialogue between them and most of the time they're just staring at each other from afar. I'm enjoying the other two couples though. Hope the rating increases too, really enjoying this show so far.
3 1
Replying to HIStory3: Trapped • May 28, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Replying to deleted comment
Would you be able to post the invite link again? This current link says it has expired.
0 3
Replying to HIStory3: Trapped • May 28, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Replying to deleted comment
Can you please send me the link too?
0 0