Editorials
On Swing Kids • Apr 11, 2019
Title Swing Kids
Such a beautiful movie
2 1
On Fall in Love at First Kiss • Mar 17, 2019
Title Fall in Love at First Kiss
the only flaw... that it ended so soon. by far the superior adaptation of this story.
3 0
On Lay Zhang • Mar 1, 2019
Person Lay Zhang
dimple boy
3 0
On Idol Producer • Mar 1, 2019
Title Idol Producer
honestly the best survival show ive watched, every single trainee was amazing. Thank you yixing for leading me to watch this
3 0
Replying to Winter • Oct 13, 2018
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
So I have hear this drama is on low romance and it only focus on other stuff
No there’s a lot of romance
5 0
On Salut D'Amour • Sep 28, 2018
Title Salut D'Amour
Just realised that chanyeol and gayoung are in another drama/movie together
2 0
On Tempted • Sep 28, 2018
Title Tempted
I don't know if it was her character or Joys acting but it lowkey ruined the drama
4 0
On Tempted • Sep 28, 2018
Title Tempted
This would have been such a great drama if they just ditched joys character and focused on the 3 best friends. They had such great chemistry
2 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Sep 26, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH OMG WON DEUK IS SO FUNNY AND CUTE EUHSHDJDB
3 0
On Swing Kids • Jul 19, 2018
Title Swing Kids
Omg I can't wait for this, I love hye soo and kyungsoo is an amazing actor !!!
1 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Jul 10, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
TAEJOON AND KYUNGSOO IN ONE DRAMA ALSO YAY FINALLY KYUNGSOO IS STARRING IN A DRAMA ECINORSY7VBDXCY
0 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Jul 10, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
IM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS
0 0
On Nakagawa Taishi • Jul 2, 2018
Person Nakagawa Taishi
doesnt he look a bit like Kai from EXO?
4 0
Replying to Zei • Jun 19, 2018
Title The Undateables
can anyone tell me if this is worth watching
It's honestly hilarious. Not just the main characters but everyone and everything is so witty. So if you enjoy comedy I would recommend it. Though it's also serious at times and but never overly dramatic and the main couple have so much chemistry. It's simply great in my opinion
8 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Jun 18, 2018
Title Cheese in the Trap
I also hated how the only concern seol has in this movie is the inability to afford shoes. That was her only financial problem. No focus on her family or lack of money. If anything, she seemed to be doing fine living in a nice dorm.
2 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Jun 18, 2018
Title Cheese in the Trap
The only thing this movie had more was the level of violencent imagery. There were a lot of scary scenes that had me shook. But that was it- the makeup artists did a great job ????
1 0
Replying to Kanon191 • Jun 18, 2018
Title Cheese in the Trap
Here's the thing, this Movie was made specifically for the fans that read the webtoon, NOT the ones that ONLY…
It's not the plot we have a problem with. It's how boring they made it seem with the lack of chemistry between the leads and the poor acting from the actress. I've read the webtoon and enjoyed it very much but even I couldn't enjoy this movie
1 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Jun 18, 2018
Title Cheese in the Trap
The movie has nothing on the drama. What was the point in making another version?? I waitied so long and was dissapointed by how dull the main actress was and how little chemistry the mains have. Her acting honestly frustrated and bored me
3 0
On Park Bo Gum • Jun 16, 2018
Person Park Bo Gum
Happy birthday ????
0 0
On Are You Human? • Jun 16, 2018
Title Are You Human? Spoiler
Honestly, I hope the writers don't do a weird ending where they kill of the robot and replace him back with the human or something. I guess it makes sense if they want a progressive love story but like he deserves a happy ending too????
1 0