Details

  • Last Online: Nov 2, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2017
Replying to TianQi • Nov 1, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Well, I'm having a great time and I think this is adorable. Ohm's "I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney than ride…
How is assassination funny; obviously you must be a republican. You and the person that made the shirt are not too bright on the account that John f Kennedy was the one assassinated in a car; his brother Ted Kennedy died of cancer .
1 3
On Gameboys • Sep 13, 2020
Title Gameboys
Love the show . I hope season 2 goes back to traditional means of filming; instead of every scene is a zoom call. The show was at its best when the two actors were finally interacting with each other.
8 0
Replying to wes Hurst • Sep 10, 2020
Title Hook Spoiler
I think Saifah and hongyok mom’s character is poorly written;
atleast give her some lines. She hardly reacts to the facts that saifah is not her son or says anything to man about being his mother.
5 3
On Hook • Sep 10, 2020
Title Hook
I think Saifah and hongyok mom’s character is poorly written;
5 4
On Happy Birthday • Nov 2, 2018
My theory is tee really tonmai father; tee cheated with tonmai and thannam mother. Thats probably why Tonmai whole family is disconnected and not close; the son is a constant reminder of his wife infidelity. Also it would explain why tee asked his best friend to keep an eye on tonmai.
0 0
Replying to strawberrymilk10 • Nov 2, 2018
But also Thannam said Tee broke the promise. She was very hurt so much. I'm guessing perhaps Tee maybe cheated…
My theory is tee really tonmai father; tee cheated with tonmai and thannam mother. Thats probably why Tonmai whole family is disconnected and not close; the son is a constant reminder of his wife infidelity. Also it would explain why tee asked his best friend to keep an eye on tonmai.
1 0
Replying to BAP are Kings • Sep 28, 2018
I finished this in day but it could have been so much better. It had a lot of potential but oh well. Would I watch…
funny because they rip off my bromance the movie. The older brother in my bromance is sent abroad because of his relationship. The two guys in my bromance get into a accident involving a car; it is also later on revealed that their is something medical wrong with one of the guys,
1 0
On Love by Chance • Aug 26, 2018
Can someone explain why they keep calling AE short?; he is about the same height as pete
3 0
On Project S: Side by Side • Jul 19, 2017
just rewatch the first episode and notice a few things. Do you think Yim and Dong moms are actual married to each other. When Yim mom was paying the bills i notice a wedding ring; they never establish yim father. The photos in the house only shows the two moms and their sons. Also in one scene Dong mother referred to them as brothers.
1 2