Royal family...the leads were obvious about their feelings for each other & for the 1st time there were no love triangle but still the writer for some stupid reason didn't give me the romance I wanted!
Her Legend is a good drama (just too much makjang) the 3 eps with the children actresses were sad and tiring but will see If it gets better ^.^
*Thanks for your hard work chingu!
I'm so watching Secret...it's a funny thing that both JS & BSB will marry while filming...I'm slightly sad for the wives they won't get to have a honeymoon...hopefully the drama succeeds so it won't be a waste :D
1 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Aug 12, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
This is the most horrible kiss I've seen in my life :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBbTgUZ9tdA
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Aug 12, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
Are you really gonna write an article about kissing??? If so...I'm gonna share some of my all time fav. kisses with you :D
Brain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eS8JDDbYME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Cg1lTBzLQ (pass till min.6)
Me Too Flower: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVqje7ce6M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2JB5rvrZLI
I hear your voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNdrDvcRYQ
Lord! I can relate to all of that! except the 11th one...I'm turning all my friends to addicts xD
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Aug 11, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
watched the 1st 2 eps and I really like it so far even though things are a bit slow & Jun Ki's hair style is horrible and the fact that it shows the weirdest 1st meeting between lovers...but it has the potential to be a masterpiece
can someone tell me hows the love story like? can you compare them to any other drama pair? This would help me…
I'd compare it slightly to Boys Before flowers...she falls for the 2nd male lead at the beginning while the 1st lead falls for her...then she starts loving him too...still the love relationships here are very unique and hard to compare!
I'm really thinking of watching this, but are there a bunch of different dudes that she has a romance with, or…
it's mainly a love triangle between Ru Xi, 4th prince & 8th prince...the rest are just supporting characters...also it's really worth the watch :)
1 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Aug 9, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
yeah IHYV was rocking :D
for Skip Beat...it's really sad that they canceled it...could've been great :D
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Aug 9, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
I'll watch it today and come tell you what I think OK! you make it seem really exciting...unfortunately I can't just watch it right now with eng sub...coz my friend is subbing it to arabic I need to wait a bit longer and watch with her subs :D
*Thanks for your hard work chingu!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBbTgUZ9tdA
Brain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eS8JDDbYME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Cg1lTBzLQ (pass till min.6)
Me Too Flower: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVqje7ce6M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2JB5rvrZLI
I hear your voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNdrDvcRYQ
for Skip Beat...it's really sad that they canceled it...could've been great :D