K-Drama Replying to Sunniebyme • Nov 29, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
as i understood from their comments, he said that people around him says that he looks like ji chang wook but…
Ah...thanks for giving the context.
0 0
Replying to Aramintai • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Eh, this turned into a dumb makjang circus with those cringy villains. Just end it already. Disappointing drama,…
Well, it's a show and thrillers have to be entertaining to feed our fantasy somewhat. We need to suspend disbelief when we watch such shows and it'll save us a lot of question marks. I find this one okay...the nanny was cringey for me but the main villain is okay. If they've brought back the ex-gf or have the ahjussi betray him, then it's dumb. So far, the plot is still good for me. I've watched other thrillers that were really makjang and downright disappointing.
6 0
Replying to ffanta • Nov 28, 2025
Title The Manipulated
he turns super stuntman suddenly, so unrealistic. and the guns...did they wake up and went full mericans?
If you're referring to his bike skills, it was accounted for right at the beginning. So how is it unrealistic? And how are guns exclusive to Americans? Guns have been shown in many Asian shows.
6 1
Replying to Wookie • Nov 28, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Ep 11 & 12 preview https://youtu.be/BihsWblzO7k?si=I74BHJjrPbuxqEKA
😱😱😱
1 0
Replying to inmyrare • Nov 27, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
i think he should have taken the deal. he has no method to protect yongsik or his daughter and they can easily…
But it's also possible that Yongsik and his daughter will be used as hostage even if he partners with YH. YH is that careful and evil.
3 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 27, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
Didn't he kill some of BDG's lackeys during the car chase?
IKR. Same thoughts on the nail gun. The other was those assassins in YoHan's house, why didn't any of them have a gun?
0 1
Replying to Akita • Nov 27, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
wait Im confused, does yohan actually know nanny his bio mum?? its hidden right?? O.o thats what I thought anyway
It seems so at this stage. Maybe knowing later will trigger something in him. Cos up to now, we see he is cold and crazy. Or maybe he knew it earlier and that's the reason for his choices.
1 0
Replying to xchosenz • Nov 27, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
this topic of ji chang wook is going viral rn because someone who appeared in popular k-dating show?! was told…
I'm not sure if the translation is correct but they called that guy a 'catfish'. LOL. Please, he looks nothing close to JCW. Where did the panel get the idea. They must have cataract.
0 1
Replying to Mellow231 • Nov 26, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
Watched eps 9 and 10..the action was ofc 10/10...but at some moments it felt like the story was changed just to…
Didn't he kill some of BDG's lackeys during the car chase?
0 4
On The Manipulated • Nov 26, 2025
Title The Manipulated
I like that he invented his own weapon. Reminded me of his ingenious weapon in Fabricated City. And I'm getting nervous about his face-off with Yohan because the latter is so good with his sword. I have to say, Kyung Soo does a fine job playing a convincing villain. Never over-the-top and it's like we see this villain being peeled before our eyes layer by layer.
8 1
Replying to Wookie • Nov 26, 2025
Title The Manipulated
That nanny is yohan biological mother 🤯
How's the 2 new episodes? You like? I'm watching them a bit later.
0 2
Replying to CHIKKUJOON • Nov 23, 2025
Title The Manipulated
After completing 8 episodes I just check comment about this dramaWhy people hate this drama too muchIts really…
Only a handful doesn't like. Most of us love it.
8 0
On A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You • Nov 22, 2025
Title A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You
This feels like a theatrical more than a TV drama. It's kind of cute but also quite cringey at times. I like the 2nd couple more.
1 0
Replying to Wookie • Nov 21, 2025
Title The Manipulated
I found that there is mass low rating is giving here on MDL for korean show's from verified account,And it's very…
I watch more Cdramas and agree...IDK how some of them get those high ratings when their quality is trash. I think it comes down to the type of users...those that are full of romance and skinship gets high ratings from the young delulus.
0 0
Replying to johnjcw • Nov 21, 2025
Title The Manipulated
i am kinda rooting for pair up of eunbi and park tae jung ......💯💖
I think there will be based on the preview. Our girl can ride a bike well too!
1 1
Replying to Gwenchana • Nov 21, 2025
Title The Manipulated
ppl say that’s the best thriller in 2025. first of all it’s not finished yet 2. the storyline is a bit weak…
Didn't you say you dropped this drama? So why are you STILL coming back here to read and write comments? *Thinks deeply*
2 0
Replying to feraa • Nov 21, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Of course, it was no coincidence that the detective was directed to the car with license plate 5283. The screenwriter…
Oh really? I like these kinds of "connections". I didn't watch Taxi Driver so thanks for sharing this.
0 1
Replying to The Manipulated • Nov 20, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Ah ok...I was confused cos YH said they were all killed. So I think we're likely gonna see some of the inmates again.
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 20, 2025
Title The Manipulated
He is paid isn't he?
Of course he deserves the pay. But the original comment was written like he was used. But the pay package of these casts always include X no. of promotions. So can't say they are used.
1 0
Replying to Gwenchana • Nov 20, 2025
Title The Manipulated
how come people give in reviews already 10/10 after 2 episodes 🤣🤣🤣 it started so well and it became so…
Lol. I understand what you're saying but by your logic, every action show and thriller is ridiculous. I think it's best to suspense disbelief when you're watching such shows. That, or not watch at all to save being frustrated. The whole point of such shows is to entertain, get people feeling excited and edgy no? I don't usually enjoy such genres but when I do watch them, I just go with the flow and watch. As long as the plot is tight and draws me in, I would continue watching. If you find it ridiculous, just drop and move on. I wouldn't even bother to comment. Just like what I did with the other popular show now. I choose to respect the other viewers who are enjoying the show so no point raining on their parade even though I didn't like certain things. As for your comment about how people rate, come on...it happens with EVERY SHOW!
1 0