Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location: Tiānshèng Empire, in Ning Yi's palace
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 22, 2021

Grace_G

Tiānshèng Empire, in Ning Yi's palace
Replying to faithless510 • Dec 6, 2022
Title Eight Hours
It's at the top of the "Coming Soon" list on iQIYI now! This might actually be dropping soon!
They just selected a channel manager for it on Viki, so it will likely drop soon, yes!
1 0
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Sep 25, 2022
No, but I like to think they're planning to drop it out of nowhere like Immortal Samsara in the upcoming months
I read December 31.
0 1
Replying to Xien_Rue • Sep 25, 2022
I read some rumor in Chinese forum that this drama will air this year. The rumor is based on what Cheng Yi and…
I read the drama will air at the end of the year, but this rumor has been around for a while. Not sure how accurate it is.
1 0
Replying to Italian Millionaire • Sep 25, 2022
You can watch till ep5 on youtube, mtl eng sub.
The subs on YouTube are so awful, obviously machine-translated. The legal/judicial parts make absolutely no sense.
0 1
Replying to Ju_Ju • Aug 18, 2022
Did you managed to make it work? I tried it and it didn't. Thanks!
I have a friend who is mirroring with Samsung Fold. I do not know about other models.
0 0
Replying to Ju_Ju • Aug 18, 2022
Did you managed to make it work? I tried it and it didn't. Thanks!
Yes, it worked for me. I have an iPhone.
1 8
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
If you do not want to watch the remaining episodes on your phone, you can use the built-in "screen mirroring" feature of your phone to watch on TV. I know Iphones and Samsung phones have this feature (I am not sure about others).
2 10
Replying to MK916 • Aug 18, 2022
No…it only works on mobile devices such as phone and tablet. It will not work on a computer and cannot be projected…
Yep, same here. I was willing to pay the extra money for the fast track and I get it that they don't want people to stream/steal the content and post it all over the web, but paying $7.99 for 8 episodes, to watch on a phone or a small tablet, is not worth it. Viki will post the remaining 8 episodes next week, so I'll just wait.
1 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
I tried to purchase access to the remaining episodes, but it seems they are available only on the app (which means I can only watch them on my tablet, but not on PC). Can you confirm if this is true?
1 2
Replying to Cwarrior • Jul 29, 2022
The subtitles are weird. I checked.
The subs are imported from Youku. The Viki editors have not started checking and adjusting the subs yet.
0 0
Replying to yellowfruit • Jul 25, 2022
how is it youku paid subscription is only updated to episode 9??? where is the rest of the episode? why am i paying…
The drama has just been licensed by Viki. They will start posting it there in 2 days.
0 0
Replying to IceCream • Jul 23, 2022
Where can i watch the 5 episodes for free?
Thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out. I already subscribe to Youku YT, but I am disappointed they decided to withhold episodes (unless you are a VIP member on the international app).
0 1
Replying to IceCream • Jul 20, 2022
Where can i watch the 5 episodes for free?
It is not free. Only the first 2 episodes, then you have to subscribe.
0 3