News
Replying to kit grouke • Dec 20, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
My young sisters and kid were so shocked because I was shamelessly replaying the ending scene multiple times..and…
I lost all shame today. 😠i dont even care if im judged
4 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 20, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I cant be the only one who replayed the ending for today's episode ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I'm pretty sure i screamed
9 3
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I went to netflix to finally watch it and saw that ep 5 will arrive on 13 Dec , my heart just shattered 💔 ðŸ˜
I nearly collapsed. I was so excited for today.
1 3
On The Princess Royal • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
😠i think i messed up checking whether the drama was worth watching. 😠now I'm stuck waiting on the new episode. They are doing such a great job
4 0
lo_ve • Aug 2, 2023
Article Ryeoun Offered to Join as a Main Lead in "Weak Hero Class 2"
Super excited that he's joining. Cant wait!
4 0

