News Replying to anzu_brief • Sep 16, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I'm conflicted. I love the ML, I like the plot, I'm amazed by the aesthetics, but I can't stand the FL.Does she…
I liked her character since the beginning, but she has some really, really great character development after episode 24. In other words, yes, she gets better.
4 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Jun 4, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
I heard that she was 17 and he was 21.
Huh, I see. Maybe she has grown up very sheltered then. Thanks for the reply!
1 2
On And the Winner Is Love • Jun 4, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
How old is the main characters supposed to be in the beginning, does anybody know? I feel like she's a bit too naive to be 17 yo, more like 14 or 15
0 4

