News
On Living no Matsunaga-san • Mar 13, 2024
Title Living no Matsunaga-san
this drama is so cute. it’s become one of my favorite’s but i can’t believe it’s ending next week 😭
1 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Idk this week the episodes were quite draggy.Had some amazing moments but overall didn't impress.
i agree
0 0
Replying to Lily • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
The three types of viewers of this drama:The Empathetic One:Sees past the surface and reads between the lines…
the first two are me 😶
2 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Yeah it's me being sensitive. I get really put off when I see Someone praying in Church ( I'm a Catholic) and…
bro what are u on about ... like stfu
1 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Yeah it's me being sensitive. I get really put off when I see Someone praying in Church ( I'm a Catholic) and…
nah what .. i'm christian and i HATE when they do scenes like that in drama's like BRUH
2 1
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
i like it the drama so far but some of the scenes are skip's especially the ones with family like idc about there business lol
1 0
Replying to Smiley face • Mar 12, 2024
Title Living no Matsunaga-san
How is the? Is it good? I wanted to watch it, how's the chemistry between lead?
i think it’s nice. the chemistry is there and maybe it’s a bit slow idk i think it’s nicely paced but someone else might think differently
0 1
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 5, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
i'm ehh about this drama so far .. how y'all liking it??
0 2
Replying to Ivy • Mar 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
probably not, she's using him for whatever her goal is. If she's got any genuine feelings for him we haven't seen…
that makes sense
0 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 4, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
so is hye won really in love with inha?? also is there some sort of love triangle still or no??
0 15
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 29, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
This gives me "From now on, showtime" vibes..
fr just finished watching that drama. i loved it
2 0
On The Impossible Heir • Feb 29, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
i think this drama would be better without the girl because the love triangle is SOOO UNNECESSARY. i hate love triangles with a burning passion to the point it's not even funny
18 0
On The Eternal Love Season 2 • Feb 23, 2024
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
the kisses made my heart throb like DAMN the ml can kiss
1 0
Replying to Empress Snow • Feb 22, 2024
Title Living no Matsunaga-san Spoiler
Ooh that teacher was is ex?Sorry I didn't watch episode 7 yet.
yes
0 0
On Living no Matsunaga-san • Feb 17, 2024
Title Living no Matsunaga-san
it's cute so far .. i just hate how his exe is gonna pop up like ughh
4 5
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 17, 2024
Title Living no Matsunaga-san
Ikr... I rather have side stories about the other housemates, her two friends, dang it, even her grandma, than…
i agree
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 13, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
this drama is messy AF now. literally went down hill after ep 10
11 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Feb 10, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
ngl i’m bored … gonna drop it for now, I might pick it back up later … we will see
2 1
Replying to qphamily • Jan 24, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
agree? idk if it's the pacing but I feel like every episode is leaving me desiring more, and not in an anticipatory…
agreed
3 0
On My Demon • Jan 21, 2024
Title My Demon
i loved this series
10 0

