News
Replying to ParkMeOut • Sep 10, 2022
Title Little Women
Episode 3 and 4 will give more clues on the flower. It's a flower from Vietnam that American soldiers took back…
oooh that is interesting! thanks for explaining :) appreciate it!
1 0
On Little Women • Sep 10, 2022
Title Little Women
y'all is there a significance with the flower???? i'm confused and would like to know..
0 2
Replying to Amsel89 • Jul 4, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I read somewhere that there are 20 chapters in the first part and 10 chapters in a second part. I don't know if…
a year!
0 0
Replying to Amsel89 • Jun 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I read somewhere that there are 20 chapters in the first part and 10 chapters in a second part. I don't know if…
that'd make sense considering how long they've been filming this drama for
1 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
says 20 episodes here but 30 on netflix... which one is correct?
1 6

