News
Replying to NINI • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
So true! As someone who read the novel, I enjoyed this alot.
Oh noo, it’s been around 2-3 years ago since I read the novel! A few months before the casting has been announced
0 1
Replying to NINI • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
So true! As someone who read the novel, I enjoyed this alot.
Ikr !! I really liked the CZ drama ver bc they his character has so much depth until Ep.33 happened
1 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Oh no! It ended. I loved it 💗I haven't read all the comments while I watching today, but I saw enough to see…
So true! As someone who read the novel, I enjoyed this alot.
3 7
Replying to Mira • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Nooooo🤣
thank youuu
1 0
On The Best Thing • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Best Thing
for the novel readers pls spoil me, is the kid from ep8 preview Su Ye’s?
2 2
Replying to BingeWatch • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
is chen ye really fan yue's brother or is he acting to deceive him.
chen ye is qin feng. he is fan yue’s brother.
2 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Nov 1, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
absolutely LOVED the ending !!! its bittersweet and just happens to be my fav trope of all time
7 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Oct 27, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
pei si jing and bai ju’s sibling bond gonna hit like crack when *that* happens
9 0
Replying to NINI • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert Spoiler
you aint wrong. he did got her mom killed. i mean one of his soldiers shot the arrow.
the worst part is, they were supposed to get married before the switching identities happened.
2 0
Replying to Ines • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert Spoiler
Correct me if I am wrong, I thought Allen Fang denied entry to Hankiz Omar and got mom killed ?
you aint wrong. he did got her mom killed. i mean one of his soldiers shot the arrow.
2 1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
I knew Alen always reminded me of someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it until he has a beard in episode…
omg yesss!!!
0 1
On Love in the Desert • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
both leads had so much TENSION !!! i mean, the episode 2 is already kinda SPICY itself
10 0
Replying to SabarinathVk • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Double
the fun fact is that this is not the author's most popular novel. i am waiting for shen miao novel to be adapted.…
if ever it gets adapted, they’re gonna have to tone down ALOT of concepts because shen miao’s methods were BRUTAL (i love her so much)
1 2
On Scarlet Heart Thailand • Apr 23, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
phuwin as the 8th prince? im just guessing who's who for now
4 8
On Ju Jing Yi • Apr 10, 2024
Person Ju Jing Yi
xiao ju should really pick more villainous roles. she slayed her portrayal of shangguan zhi so bad
6 0
On Park Ji Eun • Apr 9, 2024
Person Park Ji Eun
pls ms maam dont let hae in nor hyun woo die
11 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Poor Qingye he is yet again entangled in another love affair. His punishment is really cruel. Imagine having to miss your lover (who u really fought hard for against the natural law before) in every lifetime.
0 5
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Fenglai and Liuyiu got me so good. They delivered the perfect angst as it was in the novel. I folded when Fenglai said "You got Liyiu's eyes" 😭😭😭 the tragic storyline this family has
6 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
ik most of you find *the* scene mild. in that case, you may read c63-65 in the novel.
0 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
BLESS LADY JIN AND HER CAVE OF DESIRES 🛐💗
10 0
