Such an amazing actor! I fell in love with his acting in Goodbye my princess so I have to stop by here and leave a review ( btw I’ve never written a review for any actors before even my fav ones so yeah). This guy is so good that I went from “he’s meh, i don’t wanna watch the show cuz he’s not cute” to I cannot get over his role in that drama. I’m waiting for more dramas with him as main lead! Y’all gotta check out goodbye my princess!
WOW JUST WOW! I just finished! First off lemme just say this, I have never written a review before but I have to for this one.
Ok so I put off this AMZING drama for a year mainly because of its tragic ending that I saw in many comments and reviews. Second was because the main leads aren’t eye-catching to me lol. Yes, the female lead is pretty imo but idk, i personally don’t like her type of look. The male lead wasn’t even a bit attractive in my eyes before. Okkk moving onn.
I have to say, at first I got bored with the plot (I think because I have read so many reviews before going into this) but i stuck thru bc of those amazing reviews since I was bored in quarantine lol AND IM GLAD I DID! I fell in love with the main leads acting ESPECIALLY THE MALE LEAD!! Like wow I went from thinking he’s ugly to falling in love with him. Now I think he’s so freaking cute and I can’t get over him lmao. Amazing actor and so young too! I’m glad the director chose these two. This show has really opened my eyes. I only went into show that has actors like yang mi or Zhao Li Ying or popular show like ashes of love (which is another amazing show btw)
I wanna say so much more but I’m scare I’m gonna spoil the show lol so I’ll just stop here and just gonna say one more time that THIS IS A MUST WATCH SHOW!
Ok so I put off this AMZING drama for a year mainly because of its tragic ending that I saw in many comments and reviews. Second was because the main leads aren’t eye-catching to me lol. Yes, the female lead is pretty imo but idk, i personally don’t like her type of look. The male lead wasn’t even a bit attractive in my eyes before. Okkk moving onn.
I have to say, at first I got bored with the plot (I think because I have read so many reviews before going into this) but i stuck thru bc of those amazing reviews since I was bored in quarantine lol AND IM GLAD I DID! I fell in love with the main leads acting ESPECIALLY THE MALE LEAD!! Like wow I went from thinking he’s ugly to falling in love with him. Now I think he’s so freaking cute and I can’t get over him lmao. Amazing actor and so young too! I’m glad the director chose these two. This show has really opened my eyes. I only went into show that has actors like yang mi or Zhao Li Ying or popular show like ashes of love (which is another amazing show btw)
I wanna say so much more but I’m scare I’m gonna spoil the show lol so I’ll just stop here and just gonna say one more time that THIS IS A MUST WATCH SHOW!