News
Replying to Pari • Jan 1, 2024
Title Memory Lost Spoiler
Any idea where I can watch this? the first time I watched the series was a few years back, maybe in 2016 or 2017.…
kiss kh
0 0
Replying to dnk • Dec 26, 2021
Title Psychologist
No it is not lack of knowledge but bad editing that has spoiled a good drama. Even if it was leading to a 2nd…
I apologize for my language. I did realized I used the wrong vocab for this. But for that being said, I agree with you in certain degree.
0 0
On Psychologist • Dec 26, 2021
Title Psychologist
For everyone who keep complaining about the ending, please know that there is a spin-off to this drama (No official date of release as of now). The ending is perfect leading into the extended 8 episodes spin-off. Please read other comments before asking or complaining about the ending of the drama. I really liked this drama but sadly it is low rating due to the lack of knowledge.
1 2
Replying to vedikasaraf • Aug 26, 2021
Title Sweet Teeth Spoiler
where can i watch the last 4 episodes with english subtitles?
dramacool
1 0
On The Oath of Love • Aug 5, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
It's been so long! I am so happy for both actors especially for Yang Zi, it's been so long since one of her drama comes out!!!!!!
4 0
On Hear Her • Mar 22, 2021
Title Hear Her Spoiler
For those who want to watch Yang Zi's episode, here is the link+Eng Sub(Simply scroll down)(Credit to Moonstone-They own the blog/subbed everything on there): https://moonstonemusingsblog.wordpress.com/
6 0
On First Love It's You • Jan 22, 2021
Title First Love It's You
It's 8 minutes per episodes
0 0
Replying to rose • Dec 21, 2020
Title Airport Strikers Spoiler
where did you watch it?
You can watch it on dramacool
0 0
