News
Replying to Knavery • Dec 16, 2017
Article 6 Popular 2017 K-Dramas That Missed The Mark For This MDL'er
I have no idea how Weightlifting Fairy has 9.0/10. It ended in 2017 so does it count? Or start date has to be…
I feel like the only reason I enjoyed it even a little was because of the couple (much like with SWDBS) and the practice scenes, because I like watching sports-related stuff. However I agree that it’s overrated, at least in my opinion.
0 0
totoro • Dec 16, 2017
Article 6 Popular 2017 K-Dramas That Missed The Mark For This MDL'er
I managed to get through the entire SWDBS because of the main couple’s chemistry, but it was a bit difficult. As for Fight for My Way, I dropped it. Not even Park Seo Joon saved this drama!
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Dec 5, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Ji Soo is the King of SLS
4 0

