News
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To Season 2 • 26 days ago
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To Season 2
HOLY SHITT NO WAY?!??! GAHH CANT WAIT!!!
6 0
On Nagano Ryota • Jun 4, 2026
Person Nagano Ryota
Another jbl!!! So so soo glad to see more of him acting and starring in another jbl 🥹💙
0 0
On The Servant Prince • May 26, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
Absolutely cannot wait for this!!! I very much enjoyed Seto's acting in both of his previous bls!!!☺️
1 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • May 8, 2026
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
watched this the first time days ago and I literally just finished my rewatch today,,,, AHHHH this is just too good!!! Hopingg for a second season too!!! QwQ
1 0
On Immortality • Apr 11, 2026
Title Immortality
We're going to have to cultivate to immortality for this one, boys,,,,
11 1
On Eternal Faith • Feb 9, 2026
Title Eternal Faith
if i turn 25 and this drama still isn't released, I'll pretend to lose my mind 🤡🤡
7 0
On Wang Zhuo Cheng • Sep 19, 2024
Person Wang Zhuo Cheng
Happy Birthday!!!!!🎉🫶🏻
0 0

